Chapter X

Start---

"Hi. Good morning," I yawned. "How are you?" I asked Youngjae sitting on the floor leaning his back on the side of my bed.

I think I forgot to lock my door again last night that's why he's here reading a book. I'll get used to this. Waking up and there's a guy in my room. I mentally laugh at myself.

I'm glad that Youngjae and Bambam are now okay. I never noticed that Youngjae's been jealous of me because Bambam's been close to me since I arrived. I can never actually beat they're relationship, they're brotherhood is just awesome. Though, just like what happened yesterday, they're beating each other to death. It always happens between brothers. I mean they're cousins but they treat each other like brothers like what Mark said, they're more like brothers than just cousins.

I don't deserve to be here. I made them fight like that. I feel bad for myself.

"You do deserve to be here." Wait he sounded different. He looked at me.

"I thought you're Youngjae. Gosh!" That's why he did not answer me when I asked him how is he. I really thought he's Youngjae.

"You have to stay here no matter what," Jinyoung stood up and faced me. He looked so mild and those eyes were the same eyes that looked at me yesterday. Eyes full of concern, harmless and gentle. He let out a soft sigh. "I'm sorry about yesterday."

"What about yesterday?" He's asking sorry because he just looked at me yesterday and didn't even help me? He doesn't have to though.

He sighed heavily and looked away, "that thing that happened yesterday morning. When I-I ah. . ."

"It's fine. Please. Don't mention it," I cut him off as I realized what he mean. I can feel my face blushing. No, more like burning.

"I really don't mean that to happen. I wasn't myself that night, I just walked in here. I-I'm sorry. Really sorry." I never expected him to ask sorry. And I'm surprised.

"It's okay Jin—Ji –Jinyoung," it's a bit awkward to call him by his name face to face. What is this? My heart's beating too fast. Not normal Luna. Please calm yourself down.

He looked at me. And I just drop my stare on my blanket. Wait. . . I slept last night without it.

"I brought it here last night but you were already asleep so I-I just covered you with it because it's cold. Please don't get the wrong idea," he defensively said. "I went out after that. But I really do not know how I woke up again here in your room."

I wanted to laugh but I stopped myself from doing so. Bambam was right I'm not the one who should be embarrass. "Uhmm. . . thank you."

Jinyoung has this side huh. I thought he's just a mean-arrogant creature who cares for nothing but himself alone.

"Good morning love birds," Youngjae came in followed by Bambam and Yugyeom. Just like always, he doesn't know how to knock and wait what did he just call us?

"LOVE BIRDS?" Jinyoung and I were shocked with Youngjae's greetings. And we even jinxed in asking. Seriously why is he referring to us as love birds?

"Ops! You two even jinxed," The three of them laugh and plunged into my bed. I can feel myself blushing. Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom are all in my bed, lying comfortably while Jinyoung is just standing right there watching the four of us. Jinyoung and I exchanged looks.

'Those three seemed so comfortable around you. I'll go ahead.'

Jinyoung's talking to me in my head. I don't want to assume but he really sound like he's jealous of these three guys here in my bed. He turned his back and started walking to the door.