Chapter XIX

Start--

Definitely not the library, of course not the library, Jinyoung's probably there, sleeping. God, what am I thinking? I'm still not ready to see him. If only I did not thought of what happened that night when he asked me, he still doesn't remember those stuff until now for sure.

"Ugh! Why did I kiss him?"

"Kiss who?"

I literally flinched and dropped all the books I carry when I heard a guy's voice. Does he know how to say 'hi' first?

"Hi? He smiled, "hi Luna." Did he . . .did I say that out loud?

"Sorry, I startled you," he said and helped me pick up all the books that I dropped.

"Thanks Seokjin."

"Jin," he said and gave me my books. "Seokjin's too long."

"Tss. . . That is just two syllables to be TOO LONG Jin," I smiled more like smirked at him. I should really end this conversation right now. "I'll go ahead Jin. I still have a lot of stuffs to study. You know. . . exams," I grinned. "You see around."

I have to pass all the exams. No. I have to top it all. But how can I? Even the boys can't be sure that I can because of this guy behind me. Seokjin is not just the Student Council President; he's also the top student in our class. How can I surpass his intelligence?

Lu's been very disappointed of me, because of what I've done. I shouldn't have done that but it has been over and done with. What I must do now is to impress him. Prove to him that I deserve to be here. I mean he have provided me everything. This is the only way I can repay him. And that Mr. Kingsleigh, ugh I must impress him too. Of all people, why him?

Nonetheless, I just have to do my best. No more complaining I will do it. I will top the exams, no matter what. Otherwise, it'll be bye-bye to this school.

"Hey Luna," Seokjin called and I look back at him. "The library's that way," he continued pointing to the left of the hallway.

"Yeah. I know," I replied and continued walking to the music room.

"Then I guess we have the same destination," he said.

How could he . . .? He was like ten or more meters away from me just while ago.

"Maybe I can help you with that," he pouted at my books.

***

Before dinner I barely talk to anyone because I was busy memorizing formulas for my Mathematics class and events, dates and places for my History class. Numbers are really confusing I must say.

"How's your review?" JB asked, "any difficulty? Or you need help?"

"Its fine," I answered with a smile. "Seokjin helped me," and I took a small slice of steak.

"He –he what?" Bambam was somewhat surprised of what I said.

"He helped you?" Youngjae clarified.

"Doing that doesn't fit him," Jackson said then shrugged his shoulders.

"I was about to say the same thing," Yugyeom added.

What's wrong with them? Seokjin was just being nice to me. Was that wrong? I remember when I first meet Seokjin with Mark. They seem to have a cold war going on between them. They look at each other piercingly and smirking. It makes me think that Seokjin knows that the boys are werewolves. I may be wrong with this premise. Or maybe Seokjin's just can't get along with them. That's why he transferred to regular class from the elite class.