Chapter XIV

Hello cupcakes. I decided to upload this chapter today because of some shocking news over the internet yesterday. (Will explain it later after you read the whole chapter)

I want you all to know that I wrote this chapter before that news broke up. And its just so heart breaking. I don't know how to say this but nonetheless I hope you'll enjoy this chapter.

Start--

I have done this before when I was a trainee. I tried to model couture but time is different. I'm gonna wear the finale dress on the runway. I survived the photo shoot for the Verasole Magazine as the muse of the seven boys. That was a great experience and the runway is next. I don't think I can give my best shot. I'm super nervous as heck.

There'll be a lot of fashion designers who will attend the fashion show. I have to do my best but gosh I'm really worried that I'll just ruin the show. I should have said no.

"Relax Luna. It's just the runway. It won't eat you." Mark said cheering me up. He probably heard my thoughts. I can never escape these wolves.

The girl with specs rush towards me. "Excuse me. Miss Luna, you have to change and we'll do your makeup and hair."

"Oh. Okay. See you later." I said to Mark.

"This way Miss."

I nodded.

***

"Wow"

I just can't take my eyes off the mirror. I am now wearing the finale dress and its heart melting. This dress is just so beautiful and perfectly elegant. Its sparkling beads are exquisitely stitched. And it's so comfortable to wear. It's so light. Verasole never failed to achieve elegance and comfort. Ms. Vera is superb.

Really can't take off my eyes away from the mirror. It's just so perfect. No. Just can't believe I'm wearing it right now.

"Miss let's finish your make up now, the show will start in fifteen minutes." Said Tess, she's the girl with a specs.

"Okay"

Tess is so good at dressing and doing the make-up of the models. She finished my make-up in just minutes but wow. She's done it flawlessly. I signalled a two thumbs up for Tess and she just smile shyly.

"Line up now models." Said the guy with large head phones on his neck. "The show will start in eight minutes. Go go." Clapping his hands.

Oh my God. I feel like I did a one mile run because my heart is suddenly beating so fast. Gosh. I can do this. It's just the runway. I just have to walk confidently. Go Luna. You can do this.

I wonder who will wear the finale suit. Is it one of the boys?

"Hey Luna." Yugyeom called. I turned to face him. "Wow! You look. . . really stunning."

The seven of them went near me. They all look so stunning too. The suits fit them so well. And there is no single trace of nervousness in their faces. They sure so used to this kind of events.

"You'll be fine Luna. We know you can do it." Youngjae said.

"Male models line up please."

"We'll see you later Luna. You can do it. Just be confident." Bambam said and waved as they walked to line up. I guess they're the first ones to walk on the runway.

He's right. I just have to be confident. I let out a light sigh. "I can do this!"

I just stand here waiting for the ladies to be called to line up. My mom loved to watch fashion shows when I was young. I used to go with her. That is why I applied to become one of Vera's models while still schooling. I don't know why I did that but mom supported me still.