Chapter XXI

(Please do review the previous chapter)

Start---

"Jinyoung! Why did you. . . why did you open the curtains? Are you crazy?" I went towards him and saw his refection in the glass windows. "Jinyoung. . . your eyes. . . they're. . ." I immediately pulled back the curtains to cover the windows. "Jinyoung. Hey," I slightly shook his hand. His eye color went back to normal. Or was it just in his reflection? "Jinyoung, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I—I'm fine. I'm fine," he answered tightly closing his eyes.

"What were you thinking? Have you realized how risky that was? You might see the moon," I pulled him by his sleeve away from the window and made him seat on the bed.

"We see the moon, those clouds are too thick," he said hanging down his head.

"Just because something is out of sight, doesn't mean it's gone. The moon is always there. I won't go away, it's just covered for tonight. But it could still show itself anytime. Do you understand?" I told him, putting both of my hands on my waist.

"I know," he smirked.

"You know, you're aware of it but you still did that? JB told us to be careful, right? So we should."

He let out a heavy sign, "you know you're talking so much human!" he said and grabbed his hair.

"Huh? Human?" I wasn't expecting that from him. He's not calling me human anymore but he just called me that now.

"You don't have to lecture me like I'm a little kid," the roughness in his voice was obvious. He's mad at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you think that way. I was just. . .trying to explain th—that—" he look at me with a really piercing eyes. His expressions changed. Seems like he's not Jinyoung, "I was . . .ju—just concern about you."

"Who do you think you are huh?" He stood up from the bed and slowly walked towards me. "Tss. Mere human. How could act so high of yourself? Humans. . . selfish, filthy and disgusting creatures. Why did God even make you?" I took a few steps back.

"I—I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. Jin—Jinyoung," I can't take any steps anymore, my back is already against the wall already. What is he planning to do? He's out of himself and his eyes are now yellow like in his reflection in the window a while ago.

I closed my eyes tightly. His face is scary. I can feel that both of his arms locked me up against the wall. What should I do now? I can't run and my phone is on the bed. I can't make a call. No one's going to help me here. If I'll shout, something more terrible will happen to Jinyoung. He can't be seen by other humans.

"Ji—jin—Jinyoung. Please don't do this," I shut my eyes open as felt his hand is on my waist and his breath against my neck. "Jinyoung!" I pushed him as hard as I can. But he only took a step back. I looked at him, he got fangs and long claws. I can already feel the hot water welling up in my eyes.