Chapter IX

Start---

Why do I keep on waking up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty? I should have brought a glass of water here. Now, I have to go down to the kitchen. I just hope this time nothing bad will happen. I'm so sick of being a burden to the seven guys. I mean just six. Jinyoung don't care anyway. He's always the reason why I'm always injured. Ugh!

I wiped my lips to remove the traces of water and rapidly made my way back to my room. Good, not a single freakish thing happened. I entered my room and lay on my bed. My room feels a bit warmer this time.

***

Oh please don't tell me it's already morning. I still need more sleep. I'm not leaving my bed this time. It's so warm. And my eyes are too tired to open.

Luna, you have to wake up now. You'll gonna be late so are the boys.

Ugh! Now, my subconscious is scolding me. I know I have to go to school. But my bed, it's so warm. I can't pull my body up. My bed's gravity is too strong. What should I do?

But wait, why do I feel something heavy across my waist? I tried to move in a side view position. It's still heavy. What's more disturbing is that I can feel someone's breath right in my face. Wait. . .

"Oh my God" I shut my eyes open. I shouted and freaked out a lot that I pushed him out of my bed. "Why are you here? Why are you sleeping in my bed?" I bent over see him and to check if he's, "God!" This is not happening, "yo—you're naked!?"

The door burst open, "Luna! What's wrong? What happened? Why. . . are. . you. . screa—ming?" JB stopped from his series of question when he saw Jinyoung on the floor, "Let me borrow your blanket. Please?" I pulled the blanket and gave it to JB, avoiding the naked one on the floor.

"Hyung, I don't remember anything. I don't know how I got here," Jinyoung said, sounding really apologetic.

JB covered Jinyoung with my blanket, "Okay, you don't have to explain yourself like it's the first time. The same thing happened before. The only difference is that Luna's here and occupying this room. Come on," he helped Jinyoung stand up. "I'm really sorry Luna. I'll talk to you later."

"Y—yeah," Was the only word that came out of my mouth since Jb entered my room. I just can't help but to feel so ashamed of myself and I don't even know why. I'm not the one who's been seen naked. Buy maybe because I slept with Jinyoung and that he is naked. Oh my God! I cringed. This is so embarrassing. Totally embarrassing.

The door suddenly burst open again. And Bambam came in. Gosh! Now, everyone in this house will know that I slept with the naked Jinyoung. I hope Bambam could keep a secret.

"Hey. . . Whoa! JB what happened here? W—why is he. . .?" Bambam asked scratching his nape. Like JB has said, this is not the first time. That is why Bambam did not continue his question. Then he assisted JB walked out of the door.

Bambam's POV

I'm sure she needs an explanation. Her thoughts are blank. I can't hear any. I guess I'm left with no choice but to explain to her why Jinyoung. . Ugh! He is so careless. Well I can't blame him since he's wolf state is unstable. Luna deserves to know his history. She'll know everything anyway, when the time comes.

"Hey, good morning," she eyed me. She looks kind of upset, mad and shocked all mixed together and just setting it aside. "I know, I know it wasn't a good morning. I—I'm sorry about Jinyoung," I seated on the edge of her bed. She obviously do not know how to or where to start talking.

She plunged back to her bed covering her eyes with a pillow then let out a heavy sign. "Youngjae told me before that Jinyoung occupies this room and. . ." she paused finding the words to say. "And that their mother used to stay in this room too. Like seriously? Ahh. . . I end up seeing his every—thing," she shrugged.