Outings

"Damn Bell, if i was a guy I would so do you girl." Tiff teased as I walked out of the dressing room.

I looked myself over in the mirror, I still can't believe I let her talk me into going to the lake. "You don't think it's too skanky or anything?" I asked unsure as I surveyed myself in the floor length mirror.

"Girl please, it's just a bikini and it's not like your nipples are popping out plus you insisted on wearing a wrap around your waist so no ones gonna be staring at your ass, not that it's a thong or anything." Tiff said while trying on sunglasses.

We paid, and made our way to the food court. We grabbed something simple and sat down. We started talking and joking when suddenly Logan sits at our table.

"Hello ladies, how are you two doing this afternoon?" he asks sweetly no humor or flirtation in his voice.

For once in her life Tiff, my over the top, eccentric, chatty mouthed cousin, is stunned silent.

So I reply "We're good thank you. Um i don't mean to sound rude or make things awkward but who are you?"

"Oh forgive me," he takes his eyes off of Tiff "I'm Logan Spearman, But of course I already know you're Tiff's cousin. Am I correct?"

'What the hell? Here I thought I was a leper and one of the most popular boys in school knows who I am?'

Huh, just when you think you know it all life throws a curve ball your way.

"Yes hello, I'm Arabella."

"So what brings you two to the mall today?" He asked looking in my direction, thankfully Tiff broke out of  her trans like state and answered.

"We actually came to buy some swimsuits. Well bikini's really." Tiff said flirtatiously.

"Ooh can I see?" Logan flirted back.

I was beginning to feel awkward like I had walked into a private conversation so I sat back and watched them flirt with each other smiling because Tiff was finally getting the chance to talk to the guy she's liked forever, and it kinda seems like he's into her too.

"If you want to see you're just gonna have to come to the lake and see if you approve." She said getting up to take our tray and leave. I grabbed the bags and smiled at Logan. Then we went home to change and make our way to the lake.

_ _ _***_ _ _

"Oh my gosh Tiff, you didn't tell me the entire freaking state was gonna be here" I practically yelled.

"Oh Hush it, and quit with the mellow dramatics. Lets try an keep an open mind and attempt to have fun" she said smiling.

I huffed like a temper-mental child and we drove around for what felt like 2 hours looking for a spot.

We surprisingly found a perfect spot, there was no one around us...it kinda looked like we had our own side of the lake all to ourselves, and we zoomed Aunt B's vehicle into the spot.

We started unloading the chairs and the ice chest and my portable iPod dock. I turned on my iPod so we could have some music. As I started un-folding the folding chairs and placing our towels on them, Tiff started breaking up the ice bags to put into the cooler with the drinks by slamming them against the ground like a cave women.

I watched her for a second, slightly amused at her barbaric antics before making my way back to the front of the car to grab my cell. Tiff's started ringing.

"Tiff! Your Cell!"

"Huh, What!?" She yelled now pouring the broken ice into the huge chest we found in the garage. I grab her phone and ran it back to her, then I began checking my own.