Treats & Tricks

(After the school dance)

We finally got home and called it a night.

I turned on the floor lamp so i wasn't just sitting there in complete darkness.

Deacon took a quick shower to wash off the glue and hair from his "Wolf Man" costume.

He finished and came out of the Bathroom in a fresh pair of black boxer briefs.

"My Love can you help me with my corset?" I asked.

"Of course my Beauty." He said getting up from the bed

I pulled the long cape from the hood to the side so he could see what he was doing.

He pulled the silk strings easily and my corset loosened.

He stepped away and i heard his body hit the bed.

I turned around and saw that he was in his usual waiting position.

He laid like this every time he was waiting for me to get into bed with him, Ankles crossed, hands behind his head, eyes closed.

"Is everything alright?" He asked me, his eyes still closed.

I quickly let the gown fall around my ankles.

'Why don't you open your eyes and find out.' I thought.

In an instant he was up, supported by his elbows and his eyes flashed open.

He took in the sight of me and bit his bottom lip.

I blushed and then i heard the low rumble coming from his chest.

I stepped out of the dress and walked over to him, the growl escaped and his eyes turned dark and full of sexual want.

I un-tied my cape and threw my hood to the other side of the room, it landed smoothly onto the lamp and the room now had a red glow to it.

I got on top of Deacon.

"Nice" Deacon said kissing me and running his right hand up and down my body while his left hand stayed at the small of my back. "Very, very nice." he almost whispered.

I slide down and let my hair drag over his body.

I wanted to pleasure my Deacon tonight, it's been awhile.

I got right to the edge of his briefs and kissed him just above the elastic band of his briefs.

I looked up at him and saw his wide eyes and his mouth formed into a perfect 'O'.

Still looking at him, my eyes locked with his, i pulled down his underwear and release his hard member.

"Fuck Arabella." He hissed squeezing his eyes shut and letting his body fall back on the bed.

I played with him using my hands, he responded with breath intakes and "Oh's."

I shifted him from my hand to my mouth, licking and sucking as if it were a Popsicle on a hot summer day.

I took in his length and gently let my teeth scrape along as i slowly pulled my head up.

I stopped at the cusp of the head and sucked slowly at first but gradually using more suction and speed, up and down i took more in and out of my mouth.

He sat up and grabbed my shoulders.

"No more My Beauty, Now it's my turn." Deacon said with his seductively dangerous voice.

He laid me onto the bed.

He slowly traced his hand down the length of the corseted lingerie piece i specifically purchased for his eyes only.

Then with both hands he very easily tore it in half. It now only covered my breasts and sides, but my entire middle was exposed.

I sucked in my air. 'That cost a lot of money ' I thought.

He let out a devilish chuckle "I'll buy you another one Love." He said and kissed from the dip in my neck all the way down to my belly button.

He stopped only to unclasp my garters from my black knee high panty hose. Then he came back up and pushed the shredded garments to the sides exposing me fully.

"Pure perfection." He whispered more to himself than anything else.

He attacked me with kisses, it was like his mouth wanted, no NEEDED to touch every inch of flesh on my body right along side his wandering hands.

He kissed and groped just the right spots that made my body ache for him, that made my wolf awaken.

He made me moan and move my hips into him.

He removed my panties and tossed them on the floor, then his head disappeared.

I didn't have to wonder where he was for too long.

I felt his cool moist tongue in my very needy nether regions.

He moved his tongue masterfully in every which direction. His fingers soon joined the party and his tongue remained in one very sensitive spot.

Then i felt it, that build up, my hips moved on their own, following the tempo of Deacon's simultaneous fingers and tongue.

I moaned as i quickly released my pleasure.

Deacon's smiling faced popped back up and he started kissing my neck, much to my dismay, he stayed away from my mark.

'Why won't he just kiss my mark?' I thought.

"Not yet my Love." He said smiling.

He kissed my mouth and then finally after what felt like a lifetime, made love to me.

Our actions were slow and sensual, he was driven by his want to pleasure me.

It was beautiful and romantic and all too soon i felt that same build up as before, only stronger, the way only his dick can make me feel.

"Deacon," I groaned into his ear, His thrusts sped up and his grunts became much more guttural. I moaned in anticipation of what was to come.

Then all at once, he finally bit down onto my mark and we came together.

He pulled his lower half away but kept his forehead on my shoulder while he kept his body from mine using his hands.

He Kissed my lips gently "I Love you Arabella" He said

"I Love you too Deacon" I replied, he rolled over to his side of the bed out of breath and panting.

I was tired from the dance but now i was full on exhausted, so much so that i could hardly move.

My Legs were limp and lifeless. So i propped myself up on my elbows and giggled.

"What is it?" Deacon asked chuckling at my random giggles.

"I need to take my heels and panty hose off but my legs are dead." I confessed.

He chuckled then sat up.

He removed my heels carefully, (knowing how Particular i am about my shoes) he sat them down onto the floor. Then he turned back around and withdrew my legs from the panty hose.

He balled them up, got out of bed, dropped them next my thrown panties. He took my Cloak from the lamp and set it on his computer desk chair then he turned off the lamp.

He walked back over to the bed.

He kissed me on my forehead, nose, and then my lips.

Then he laid down next to me. We laid next to each other for some time until i broke the silence.

"My Love?" I sounded, looking up at the ceiling, unsure if he was still awake or asleep.

"Hmm?" He asked with his eyes shut and a very satisfied smirk on his face.

"Thank you for being so wonderful." I said resting my arm on his chest.

I laid my head on his chest and listened to his beautiful heartbeat until I fell asleep.