Aftermath

I walked inside smiling from ear to ear...What an amazing night.

'I can't believe i have a boyfriend' i thought happily to myself.

Then my phone vibrates. I see it's a text from Deacon. *mental squeal*

I open it up walking up the stairs and i read it.

[DEACON: Already miss you My Beauty.]

I make it to my room and walk in, not bothering with the lights, I begin to text back,

[BELL: Aww misddddddddewrtyuiop-]

I trip over something in my room

"Ouch big girl get off of me I can't breathe." Tiff scream whispers at me.

"Oh sorry, what are you doing in my room?" I whisper back.

"I was waiting for the scoop on your date duh." Tiff says in her loud whisper.

"Wait why are we whispering" I ask her still whispering.

"I don- I mean I don't know" Tiff starts off with a whisper and then finished talking normal. The action threw us into a fit of giggles.

"Oh Shit!" I grab my phone from the floor and see that while i was falling over Tiff i had sent some random letters jumbled together. I quickly text back the right responds.

[BELL: Sorry sorry I meant I Miss You Too*. Drive safe and put your phone away until you get to your house.]

I Get into some fresh pj's pull my hair into a ponytail and jump back onto my bed.

"You got a few texts. I can see that you're kind of busy. But we'll talk about it tomorrow. Ok?" Tiff smiled as she got up to walked out of the room.

"I Promise."

"Night Bell" she said making her way back to her room.

"Good Night Tiff."

I feel like such a nerd at how giddy i am over these messages. I slide my screen on and read these messages.

[DEACON: yes ma'am.]

[DEACON: Just pulling up, what are you wearing? ]

[DEACON: Sorry i have to go, i'll see you tomorrow at school, i love you and be safe.]

I was a blushing idiot trying to contain my laughter over his second text, he's so dirty. I laid down and look at the messages again.

I text him back really quick.

[BELL: Love you too, and i will...Dream Of Me.]

I fell asleep and woke with my phone ringing.

"Hello." I answer with my thick sleep coated voice not even looking at the screen.

"Aww, hello Beautiful" said the all too familiar sexy voice.

I sat up with a quickness and cleared my throat and running my hand through my hair like he could see me through the phone.

'Ugh I thought it was Mom.'

I could hear him lightly chuckle on the other end of the phone, "Uh Sorry about that, my alarm hadn't gone off yet so you know," I slap my head at my retarded response. 'No Bell he doesn't know' i thought to myself. 'Be cool.' I told myself

"Oh Sorry My Beauty, i didn't mean to wake you up" he said with concern in his voice.

"Oh it's no problem" I countered, 'Say something sexy or cool' my subconscious screamed at me. So i quickly added "I could wake up to your voice any day." I added a little flirty and seductively.