Not Family

-Deacon's POV-

After Halloween passed November flew by. It was now two and a half weeks into December.

"Yes more sweaters and some jeans, maybe even a few casual suits." I told Mr Wellington over the phone.

I needed a new winter wardrobe.

According to Bell it would be much much colder up north so i should pack accordingly.

"Beauty i'm gonna go to the mall in a bit, do you want to come?" I asked her while i was making my way downstairs.

"As much i would love to, i can't, i have to call Mom and also Maddy wants me to go to the Doctor with her, Tiff's been bugging me to go with her, i'll see if she will go with you." She said kissing my cheek and grabbing her phone.

I waited on the sofa until she hung up. "She said she'll meet you at Neiman's in 10 minutes. I'll meet you guys for lunch alright love?"

"Alright my Beauty, and try not to over-exert yourself, you always try an do too much. This trip will be fine, in a few day's you'll be with your parents." I said kissing her forehead and leaving.

I saw Tiff right away, she was already talking to a sales associate.

"Hey D." she stopped talking to the women and gave me a hug. "Thanks for coming, Bell's been extra busy this week and i really needed to get some new clothes." She rambled off.

"No problem, i was on my over here anyways, Arabella wants to meet up for lunch after. I'll see you in a bit" I said waving at her and making my way to the men's section.

Mr wellington had a dressing room already set up for me, He set up a bunch of different styles for me.

I picked out a few different casual suits, some cardigans, they were a bit preppy for my taste but why the hell not, it's always a good idea to impress her parents. I got something called a wool shawl sweater, in off white and maroon. A few long sleeve tops, some slacks, some jeans, and this really nice double breasted pea coat in onyx. I grabbed some more shoes that fit the styles and i even bought a suitcase that i could put it all in.

I paid for everything and then went to find Tiff, she was still trying a few things on. "I'm almost done, i swear." She said looking at herself in the mirror.

"It's fine take your time, i wouldn't want to be the reason you pick a bad outfit."

She laughed. "So what did you get Bell for Christmas?"

I ran my hand's over my face, "I completely forgot about a Christmas Present."

"And that's why everyone loves Tiff." She said smiling. "We can get her something before lunch, i still have to get her something too. Any idea what Logan would like?" She asked.

"He'll like anything from you. Us guys are easy, anything for our vehicles, our stomachs, or for our eyes only, will make us happy." I admitted chuckling at her blush.

"Thank You?" She said smiling questioningly.

"No but seriously though he does have his new truck, hasn't done much work to it, i'd say get him something for the truck, some better sound will be a gift to all of us." I said teasing him behind his back.

"Well i don't know too much about cars or what he would need specifically to 'trick it out' so maybe i'll just get him some concert tickets. I know he mentioned a concert that was gonna be in Houston a few weeks after we get back from New York."

I nodded my head in approval, I wonder what Bell is going to get me. I know what i want to get her but i know it would probably freak her out or piss her off, it's still too soon.