Secrets Unfold

-Deacon's POV-

"DEACON!" I heard both with my ears and in my head, I immediately bolted upstairs with Gage and Logan on my heels.

I ripped the damn door off it's hinges and stood there looking into the empty room. I tossed the door into my room by the handle I was still holding. Gage and Logan walked in and started looking around. In the restroom, the closet, under the bed, nothing.

I was shaking with fury and I kicked the door that now leaned against my wall, then a punched a hole into my wall.

I wanted to get all of my anger out until the outside of my body felt like the inside of my body feels, hurt, bruised, and broken.

Both Gage and Logan had to restrain me.

"Deacon That's Enough!" My brother yelled at me with his damn Alpha voice. I obeyed. He sighed and continued "I know how you feel and what you're going through, but we will get the girls back, I promise, I will do everything I can to get them back or die trying." He told me with a savage like fierceness in his eyes.

I walked downstairs and everyone already knew what had happened but I had to verbalize it so that Gage could give his command.

"My True Mate, Arabella VonKemp, your pack's future Luna, has been taken" I said, trying to hide the pain and fear that I was feeling.

Then Gage stepped forward and spoke. "We will Get both Maddy & Bell back." He spoke to the pack but the message in it was for me, he gave them their orders.

The Hunt is on.

We took off running in our wolf forms, the warehouse district was on the outskirts of a town next to us, it would take us about an hour to get there, and that's for us fast ones.

I couldn't keep myself from all the thoughts that were running through my head. 'I should have kept Bell with me tonight, I shouldn't have made her go lay down, i should have waited until after we gave the orders to go and lay with her. Are they hurting her, If they hurt her i'll kill them. What if she dies? I can't live without her.'

I tried reaching into her mind. 'Arabella my Love, can you hear me?' She didn't answer, so she was either knocked out or worse.

'My Love try and answer me, I know you can hear me.' This was true, I knew that if she was dead I wouldn't be able to tap into her subconscious. I would feel if she died, I'm her true Mate and the connection we have between each other as bonded mates allows us to know when each other are in distress, hurting, or worse.

'De-D-Deacon?' She was coming round. 'please hurry, I'm here with Maddy and I can't tell if she's breathing.'

'Don't worry my Love, i'm on my way. Just try and hang in there until i get there. I love you' I thought

'I love you too, oh no, someones coming.' She said sounding panicked

'Arabella, focus Love, I need you to try an see who's there, who took you, where are you, But be careful, don't do anything to piss them off i don't want them to hurt you.' I tried to instructed her.

Then her thoughts came flooding into my head, pictures images and words.

I knew the pack and Gage would have to be informed of this information to help us get the girls back so I opened my mind further and let Arabella's thoughts transmit into every pack member that was with us. Almost as if her thoughts were a movie and everyone could hear/see them.

She showed us the inside of an old abandoned factory, it looked to be empty but had very old fashion machinery, it looked dangerous, along with a bunch of headless mannequins. She showed us Maddy, Laying balled up on her side across the room from her with her arms wrapped protectively around her stomach.