War & Cake

I watched as the red headed man and Deacon starred at each other, even in his wolf form i could see the anger written clearly in his eyes.

I smiled at the sight of him, i didn't know who these guys were but i sure as hell wasn't fixing to marry some complete stranger, and then all that stuff they made up about my Mom, it couldn't possibly be true.

'Can it?'

"She is to marry my brother so the only way your leaving here with her is if you kill me." The red head spat.

'Trust me, i was thinking the same thing.' I heard run through Deacon's mind.

Tabby was smirking at me, i could feel her confidence in these men and the love she had for the man who was holding her and is now guarding her with his body.

In a matter of seconds the two men and Tabby had shifted into their wolves, then the burnt orange wolf charged at Deacon.

I was scarred i knew That the red head was the Alpha and Deacon is only a Beta. His powers are a little less than that of the red heads.

Then for the first time i noticed two more wolves with Deacon and Gage, a caramel colored wolf and a dark brown wolf that made me grin.

Logan.

Logan ran into The red heads side catching him off guard.

Right in front of me wolves were tangled in fights, but out of the corner of my eye i saw the small chestnut wolf making it's way to me. I knew this was Tabby and my wolf reacted before my human mind had time to think.

Within the blink of an eye i had somehow shifted and by the animated look on Tabby's wolfs face i had caught her off guard.

She was going for the element of surprise, well surprise bitch, let's fight!

Tabby lunged for me and as if i am watching her movements coming at me in slow motion i easily evaded her by stepping to the side.

She came back at me only this time i hit her with my shoulder blade while she was running and the action caused her to fly into the air.

She landed on her side and this time i ran for her. She was still on the ground when i got to her so i lifted my front legs from the ground and then with all my weight i stomped down onto her hide legs.

She kicked out and then tried to push me off of her with her front legs.

She snapped at me and came extremely close to biting my right ankle. I kicked back and got her in the face.

She was pissed now. But then again so was I.

I took out every piece of aggression i have ever had in my life on her. From the first grade when some little boy use to make fun of my hair and push me into the ground up until Yesterday afternoon when i found out Deacon and i weren't pregnant.

We snapped at each other, kicked, and rammed. She got her hits in as did I, we were pretty evenly matched but then she made one mistake, one small mistake that i had wanted to do but my wolf wouldn't let me.

She looked at her mate.

I snapped into her throat, my teeth latched onto a good chunk and somehow i knew her windpipes were within that bite. I pulled with all my strength, and i heard snapping, tearing, and then a horrible rip sound that will live with me forever.

Blood rushed into my mouth and i let go, regretting ever doing it.

Her body fell to the floor and in a heart beat the big tan wolf that was fighting Gage and the Caramel wolf was charging for me, but he didn't get far.