Couples

(knock, knock, knock)

"Bell?" Aunt B sounded from outside of the door.

(knock ,knock, knock)

I heard the knocking and rolled over in my bed to come face to face with a smiling sleepy eyed Deacon, God he was so cute when he woke up.

"Bell honey, do you want breakfast?" Aunt B asked.

'Shit' I thought to myself, i looked at the clock and it was already past 10.

"Uh, No thanks Aunt B, i'm good." Then i laid back down and smiled at Deacon, but before i could say anything.

"How About you Beta, would YOU care for breakfast?"

I stiffened in the bed and thought, 'OH Shit Aunt B's gonna kill me. I hope she didn't tell Uncle Archie.'

"Thank you Mrs Borgos, Bell and i would love to join you for breakfast." He said with a smile.

"Alright then, you two hurry down before it gets cold. Logan's on his way over as well." She said and i could hear her footsteps retreating down the stairs. Then we both burst into a fit of laughter at being caught.

Deacon wrapped his warm muscular arms around me. "Good Morning My Beauty."

"Morning" I said worried, sure we had our laugh but now we had to face the music.

"Don't worry Arabella, your Aunt and Uncle aren't mad or at the very least they can't be mad for too long. They are both adult werewolves and know fully well how a bonding goes." He said then kissed my head.

He sat up in bed and sat on the side. "Do you mind if i shower love?" He asked.

"No go ahead, forgive me if i don't join you, but the temptation is too high and i just can't have sex in my Aunt and Uncles house." I said embarrassingly

"I know what you mean." He said leaning in to me and laying a kiss on my hair. "But you do need to get up and get dressed for breakfast." He said standing up and smacking my exposed butt with a wicked grin.

I got up after i heard the shower start and quickly got dressed. I pulled on some jean short shorts with a chunky caramel colored belt, a white tank top, and a grey sweater to wear around the house. I slipped on some no show socks and then put on my low top blue Converse. I pulled my hair up into a sloppy yet cute bun and then went downstairs. Aunt B was in the kitchen alone.

"Bell sweetie, i'm not mad" I could feel that she wasn't mad, she was happy but concerned.

"I'm sorry Aunt B, it's just, it hurts to be away from Deacon for too long" I said truthfully. "But i swear Aunt B, i along with Deacon, would NEVER disrespect you and Uncle Archie by doing anything in your house." I finished.

She smiled, "Bell honey," she said in her serious voice, "I can see your mark so i know that the two of you are bonded, that being said, again Arch and I aren't upset or disappointed with you, we love you and we just want to make sure you're being safe." She said.

I walked over and hugged her. "Will you set up a Birth control appointment for me?" I asked her seriously.

"That's not a bad idea, i think i will, and i'll make an appointment for Tiff as well. And just so it won't be too awkward we'll get mani's and pedi's and maybe have lunch." She said hugging me again then turning to refill her cup with coffee and handed me a mug as well.

I ran back upstairs and went to wake up Tiff, she bolted out of bed when i told her Logan was on his way, then i went into her closet and pulled out my pictures.