Drunken Sorrows

-Deacon's POV-

I was in a daze as Arabella walked away, I wish I didn't have to cause her such pain, I wish I wasn't a douche before, and I hope I don't lose everything because of this.

She had said that we we're still together, and she still loves me. I NEED her to change already, then she will see i'm her true mate and inside she will know i'm telling the truth. I am 100% sure that Tabitha's baby is NOT mine.

Great now i'm starting to sound like one of those jack-asses on Maury.

I need to get away from here, school holds no interest for me right now that my Beauty isn't here.

I get back into my truck and go straight home. Gage will understand.

I got home, knowing my cell was being blown up the entire drive over, i decided to ignore them.

I finally got up to my room and checked the damn phone, just as i expected, calls and text, voice mails, from everyone. Gage, Logan, Tabby (i rolled my eyes at the sight of her name), and My Beauty, my heart lurched when i saw her one little text.

[BELL: I'll text you when i get back in town, we NEED to talk, in person.]

My heart fell instantly, she had just used the 4 most dreaded words you can say in a relationship. "We Need To Talk." I didn't text her, not wanting to ruin her day any further.

I sighed heavily, out of frustration...my fucking life can't possibly get any worse.

Logan walked in a short while after I got to my room.

"Hey man, What the Hell? Why is it that I found Bell crying on the side of the road!?" Logan yelled at me

His words created a mental picture of my love bawling near a gutter, how can i do this to her, fucking Tabby, i hated her for pinning this shit on me. My head was in my hands and i slowly met his accusing eyes.

"Tabby's pregnant" I damn near whispered trying to keep my voice steady.

"What the Fuck Deacon! I thought you were being careful?! I told you not to mess with that nasty trick, man." He sounded purely pissed.

In the short time Logan had known her because of his relationship with Tiff, he had become very protective of my mate.

"Man I was careful, extra careful. I always used a condom, i always checked and got rid of the condom myself...Bro she's lying and she just may break Arabella and I up because of this, and honestly dude, I don't think i can handle that."

He looked me dead in my eye and asked "How far along is she?"

I knew where he was going with this, depending on how far along she is It could be mine.

"We don't know yet, she took one of those home kit things and it said positive, she set up an appointment for Tuesday. Gage, Maddy, her parents, and myself are all going in case tensions rise, things can be calmed with the Alpha and Luna present."

"Dang bro, i can't believe this, well you obviously told Bells, what did she say?" Logan asked with concern written on his face.

"No doubt she's pissed, last night was a success and now she wakes up to this shit." I sighed "She says she's angry at the situation but we're still together, but i don't know man i have a bad, bad feeling about this." I confessed as that annoying lump in my throat grew.

"Well man, your my boy, we've been best friend since forever, I trust you, I believe you, but just listen to Bell. If she's needs time to think, or space for a couple of days, give it to her. Because you don't want to end up pushing your mate away. Plus tomorrow's her birthday, shes going to be changing soon, then she'll know the truth about everything, she'll know you're her mate and she'll be able to put all of her trust in you. If she had any doubt before she will know the truth soon enough." Logan says reassuringly.