Bath time?with Master

Holy Crapes 50 fooking views on this... Holy.. okay back to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marks POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Master."
"Jack..." You are inches from his face and his face is bright red.

"Go upstairs and into the second door on the right. Open that and go find some clothes to wear. A shirt, pants, and boxers. Than head to the door that leads to the bathroom. Wait for me there."

"Okay master~" he purrs. You pull away from him and he looks scared.
You kiss his cheek and smile.

"I won't hurt you, don't worry."

He smiles and hurries upstairs. You smile and clean up what you were doing. You look down and sigh. Dammit why is he so cute!

"Eekkkkk!!!!!"

You jump up and go to he foot of the stairs. "Jack!?" You hear footsteps and than see a naked Jack at the top of the stairs.
"Master! I'm scared!" You blush a tomato red.

"Master? Why is your nose bleeding?"

Shit.

"Jack why are you scared?" You walk upstairs holding your nose. He hides behind you and you can feel his member up against you.

"There is this person that looks like me. It copies what I do and everything!" He says.

You hold back a chuckle. "Jack thats called a mirror and the mirror shows you what you look like at that moment. Its a reflection of yourself."

His eyes grow big"Wow! Really! Such a thing is real! But... about the bath situation... I'm... kinda afraid.. of water." You stop in your tracks and turn around to face him. You smile and put your hands on his shoulders.

"How about we take a bath together?"

"Sounds... better...Okay."

Yes! Finally! I know he is a complete stranger, but me being not so straight(if you know what I mean) and Jack being so freaking hot... I can't pass this opportunity.

"Let me get some clothes. I'll be back soon."

You go get some clothes and come back to the bathroom to see Jack smiling at himself in the mirror.

"Okay Jack. You ready for a bath?"
"Yeah!"

You turn on the water in the tub and test the temperature of the water. You wait till it gets warm and wipe your hand on your jeans. You start to undress and try not to think about Jack staring at you. You grab two towels and a wash cloth. You walk over to Jack and put your hand on the small of his back and lead him to the tub. He looks at you and smiles shyly. You step into the water to show him it won't harm him. He slowly gets into the tub and relaxes. You sit down on the opposite side of the tub and secretly hope Jack sits by you.
"Master?"
"Yes Jackaboy?"
"1 I like the nickname. 2 Can I sit by you. I'm still scared of the water and since I trust you, I feel like I would be safer near you.."
"N-no problem!"

He sits next to you and you grab the wash cloth and put soap on it. You run the soap together until there are little bubbles on it.  You tell Jack to turn around and he does. You gently rub the wash rag on his back and he purrs.

"Master? Could you close your eyes?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"I'm going to morf into my adeko form."
"Oh okay no problem."

You close your eye and after a few second feel a warm, fluffy tail wrap around your right arm. You open your eyes to see Jack, but with his amazing ears and tail. With your left hand you stroke his tail and stop when it gets too close to his butt or arse how ever you wanna say it. He purrs and you hear a small moan come out of Jack.

Hmm... I wonder. Damn it. If I keep this up I'm going to get hard.

You keep rubbing his tail and soon a load moan escapes him mouth. You stop and try to cover up you hard member with your left hand. Jack turns around and you see his eyes filled with lust. He licks his lips and comes closer to you and licks your neck. You shiver and push Jack back. You grab the rag and finish washing him and than wash yourself. You grab the towels and toss one to him and start draining the tub. He stands up and looks worried.
"Master you okay?"
"Yeah... Just tired. I'll let you sleep with me tonight."
He starts crying and slumps to the floor.
"You hate me! I'm sorry it's all my fault. Don't hurt me! Please!"

What the fuck did I do!