Damn you phone....Wait scratch that

Jacks POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day after Marks birthday I was still stuffed from all the cake we fed each other. Plus he hung my card on the fridge! He also bombarded me with kisses the rest of the day... which was like 9-10 hours.... hehe that made up for a lot of kisses I should have gotten over the years. So I kinda just stayed in my kawaii form....

Right now I was watching T.V. while he was taking a shower. I insisted to go with him, but he 'didn't want to ruin my innocents'. We had sex already... plus my friend got killed in front of me. Well sort of... I hide under boxes when there was a gun shot..... But any who.... I still have a dirty mind.... even though I'm adorable as a button. Mark came downstairs soon. He had no shirt on... just the way I liked it.

"Hey sexy!" I said smiling while my tail was moving slowly.... sexily. Hey even though I'm little doesn't mean many parts of Jack don't transfer over. He blushed and came and sat down by me. He pulled me into his lap and kissed my forehead.

"Hello beautiful~" He said in his dark sexy voice. I giggled and he turned me to face him. He smiled and said "A friend of mine is coming over from Sweden today. I'm going to pick him up from the airport. Can you be a good boy while I'm gone?" He asked me.

I could say something naught but... I kinda don't want to... so I said instead "Yes daddy. I will for you... as long as... when they leave I get a gift." I said winking at him. He pulled me into a kiss and I gladly accepted it. I wrapped my tail around his waist. He pulled away and I whined.

"Jack... it'll be hard to make you feel nice if your not in the right form." He said.

"Okay daddy~" I said. I went behind the couch and took off my underwear... won't need those anyway (insert lenny face). I morfed and held shirt down with my hand so it covered up my member. I was blushing madly, I know, but I wanted this really badly.

"Come here sweetie." Mark said to me. I sat on his lap and he turned me to face him. I was pretty much straddling him. "Someones frisky." Mark said.

He started rubbing my member with his finger. I moaned out softly. I kissed him roughly and passionately. He kissed back and I started rubbing those tones muscles oh his. He licked my lips, and started kissing down my neck. I stopped him and licked the part I had marked him just a few months ago.

He moaned softly, so I kept licking and sucking on the bit. It wasn't going to heal, but it was starting to fade. So I bit him again. This time he moaned in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I took my teeth out and licked the little blood away. I claimed him twice now. He pushed me down on the cushions of the couch and started to take off my shirt. We broke apart only for that.

"Daddy... I'm so hard it hurts!" I said.

He leaned down towards me and whispered "I'm getting there babe."

He took his pants off, along with his underwear. Leaving us both naked on the couch... we should do this more often. (insert wiggling eyebrows) He leaned down to kiss me when his phone started ringing....

"Fuck!" I yelled.

"Jack don't curse... help me find my phone... we'll continue this later if your a good boy." He said to me.

"Okay...Daddy..." I said. We found his phone and he got a call from his friend. He called him back while he attempted to put his clothes back on.

"Hey Fe! Sorry I didn't answer couldn't find my phone." He said, after a few seconds he helped me with mine and went to the kitchen. "Yep... okay.... I'll be there soon. Bye." Mark put his phone in is pocket and looked at me. He walked towards me fixed my hair and kissed me. "Babe... do a blow job for me while i'm gone, but clean it up. I love you. I wish I could stay but I've got to get a friend and his boyfriend." He kissed me again and grabbed his keys. "Bye!"

"Bye babe be safe!" I said. He winked at me and closed the door.

"Fe... Could it be him? No it couldn't be could it? And Mark reminds me of that dude he used to talk about.... What if it's him? What if Mark was the he that he always talked about... Well whatever he died.... Let's go take care of me problem... It's really starting to hurt....."

Time Skip~~~~ When Mark comes home.

Marks POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So guys here we are." I said opening the front door for my fellow you tubers.

"Thanks" said Felix. "Don't be shy babe. Let's got met this guy Marks been ranting about."  The other guy just nodded.

"Jack I'm home!" I yelled. After a few seconds I heard the sound of bare feet hitting wood and soon saw him appear.

"Hey Mark! Hello my name is J-" his eyes went wide. He looked like he was about to cry. I was about to run over to him when he said "Octi?" Tears were running down his face.

"Jacki?" Cry said starting to cry. (ironic right)

"It's you!" Jack yelled running over to cry and tackling him to the ground. "Your alive...."