New Book Preview (Short Time ONLY)

NEW BOOK PUBLISHED ON PAGE! ONLY THE NOTES THOUGH... add the book to your library if you want....

(the rest of this is the same... that above was the only change)

The new book I am writing behind the scenes is for a ship most of us should know... Ereri/Riren (Levi x Eren) from Attack on Titan. The new book is going to be called Mr. Rivalle and Me (cover already made).

So here is a sneak peak of the first chapter.... hope you enjoy, and I hope this book intrigues you!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Erens POV

-----------------------------------

It's ironic actually. School being held so early and alarm clocks, which we all know startle us awake, are actually harmful to our health. See, ironic. Studies have shown that it's not healthy, but why do they insist we get up early! It's all because our brains are more awake in the morning. Now, what type of bullshit is that!

Honestly, even though I am reluctantly up and getting dressed for the first day of Junior year, I am excited to be back at school. Now, unlike public school (not trying to dish public schools), but I'm happy that my parents can provide me with a private school education. Going to school isn't stressful because I don't have to worry about bullies and being too stressed. Survey Corps Highschool makes sure to have a very strict "no bullying" policy. It makes a lot of things easier, plus everyone just goes along their day not caring about everyone else except their friends.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was all over the place, as always. I try to control it, but it just doesn't like to cooperate and look nice. I turned on the faucet and splashed some cold water on my face. As I did my morning routine I let my mind wander.

The first day of school this year technically wasn't my "first day back at school." In the middle of July, my mom got a call from the school asking to talk to me. I was confused at what they could want with me before school even started. I mean, I was never a "stand-out" student, but I did well enough to win a few awards and be not so normal as the rest. And, as much as I would have liked to start fights, never did fight...much.

I remember my mom dropping me off in front of the school and asking me to tell her all the details about what the meeting was about. I didn't tell her, but before she gave me the pep talk about me telling her what the meeting was about, I saw Levi's car parked close to the school entrance. It kind of clicked in my mind after I saw his car, but I really didn't want to think about what this conversation with the principle was going to be about. I knew she knew what the meaning of the meeting was, but didn't want to tell me because she knew that I would hide and refuse to go. Smart of her, actually.

So, you may be wondering how I knew the car was Levi's; and also how I knew what the conversation was going to be about? Lets not also forget how my mom didn't tell me because she knew I would run. So, long story short; I guess, the Ackermans (a.k.a. Levi and Mikasa's [my best friend] family) and the Jaegers (my family) are super fucking close. Our parents grew up together, and now Levi, Mikasa, and I grew up together. Well, Mikasa and I did; Levi was more of our babysitter because he is 10 years older than us. But, after I turn 18, which is in about 8 months, Levi and I will be married.