Fun

Marks POV
-----------------------------------

There was the Neko Jack lying on the floor. Sheets had his foot wrapped up. And he has his maid outfit on. What better time than this.

"Jack are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked.

"Master... It's my turn to do my side of the deal. What do you want me to do?"

"Jack tell me something. Do you like me? Like like me like me.(does that make since? Well whatever) "

"Master I've loved you since the day you accepted me. I've wanted to please you and make you happy. I would follow you where ever you go because I love you."

I pulled Jack up by his arm and pushed him against the wall. My knee in between his legs. I smiled at him and he leaned foreword and kissed me. His hands reached under my shirt and explored my chest. I pulled it off and licked Jacks lips asking to enter. He gladly opened his mouth and let me in. Our tongues mingling with each other and exploring each other's mouth. I pulled off his headband and threw it somewhere. I pushed him to the bed and ran my hand up his legs. He was wearing the thing again. I decided to have some fun and hook part of the thong pull it back and let go causing moan of pleasure to escape from Jacks mouth. I nipped and bit the side of his neck looking for that sweet spot and when I found it, created a hickey there. While I sucked there slowly pulled off the thong. (okay wait. Why did author senpai make Jack wear a thong? I don't know! Watch way to much Boys Love Anime okay! Gosh! Lol😁) Jack groaned when I wasn't touching him. So I quickly took of my pants and boxers and sat him on my lap. I bounced him up and down. Sometimes it caused him to moan. Other times it caused him to MOAN. He kissed my neck as he bounced and when he hit my spot he bit it!

"Jack... Why did..you...bite me?"

"To tell other Nekos or other animals that your mine. But when I kiss it." He kisses the spot he bit and I moaned in pleasure. "It becomes a good spot to make you moan."

"Jack... I'll never let anyone take your place. Your the only Neko for me."

I rubbed Jacks tail causing him to arch his back in pleasure. He was a moaning mess.
------------------------
Okay you people are the freaking best. This book has a total of 97 reads/ look overs. Wtf! Plus I think I have 5 watchers now. How crazy! Tell me your favorite part of this book! It helps! If you want something to happen to the characters private message me and tell me your needs it can be evil, dirty whatever and I'll see what I can do 😘

I thought these were amazing pictures:

This next one evolves around the chapter: