New !Kink!

Okay so I am proud to say I didn't die on my 10 hour trip! Yay! And also I had serious Jet lag yesterday. But I am okay! I only got 2 chapters done. One for each book I'm working on, because of FUCKING HOMEWORK! But don't fret I plan to write more on the way back, and while I'm here, Author will not leave you. Also HOLY FUCKING SHIT 1K Reads! This book hasn't been on the internet for a month! Geez I love you guys!

Jacks POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want this Daddy?" I asked him seductively.

"Of course kitten. It would your pleasure." He said.

"Well someones excited! I can feel it...." I said slowly pushing up the outfit I had on exposing more and more of my hot bod. "Wanna help brother?" I asked him.

(Okay so am going to do the name calling of brother and brother symbolizing brother x brother, or brother and sister symbolizing brother x sister. LENNY FACES ALL AROUND PEOPLE! I would insert some, but since I am writing this without wifi I can't get any.... so.... yeah...DONATE TO DA NEEDY YO)

"Oh.. so we are doing this kink now... I like the way you think. Come her and let your older brother help you undress. Remember you have to listen to what big brother has to say or you get punished. So I want you lean forward." I leaned forward like he asked and waited for more instructions from my dominate brother...

(I just realized you guys must be freaking out right now like 'EEEKKKKKK BROTHER KINK!!!! WHY YOU DO DIS KINK TO US!!!! WE LOVE IT!!!)

"Now rub up against me and if you moan, thats how many more times you get fucked."

(Dis is kinky shit here folks!)

I rubbed up against him gaining a moan from him. Both our dicks were throbbing and it was hurting so much. I wanted him. I moaned and didn't even care, cause that means more pleasure for both him and me.

"You know what. Fuck my rule, I wanna hear you moan." Mark said to me. He quickly removed the outfit I had on, and stared at my names body. To get him to focus I moaned out his name.

"Maaaark! Fuck me." It was all a blur from there.

He pushed me down and took off his boxers. he opened a draw and grabbed a bottle filled with L-U-B-E! He rubbed his on his member and didn't even care to prepare me. He pushed his large member right into my tight ass-whole. He grabbed my waist and pushed me onto him. He laid down and put me on top, so that I was straddling him. I bounced once to get used to this new feeling. When I did bounce I moaned long and loud. I was sure the neighbors could hear us, but who wouldn't. I kept bouncing and bouncing, every time I did it sent mass amounts of pleasure through my already pleasured body. He pushed me back down and he was now on top. I started to thrust in and out not even caring how hard the bed was rocking. He was deep in me and it felt amazing to have this unidentified object in me. He hit something, I don't know what, but I'm pretty sure that I screamed his name.

"mmmMAAAAAAAArrrrkkk...." I said panting. "There! please." I whimpered.

He hit that spot harder and harder until I felt liquid seep out from my now fidgeting member. I thrusted my hips one last time before I felt Mark cum inside me. He pulled out and I sat up and licked the place I marked him.

"I Marked you Mark." I said giggling.

"Go to bed babe." Mark said as I drifted off to dream land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning: Marks POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up Jack was curled up in the covers. I decided now was the time to call them. I put my pillow that smelled like my cologne by Jack, and he hugged it. I smiled at the cute sight and went downstairs. I grabbed my phone Jack has been with me for about 7 months now and I want to get him a ring. Not a wedding ring or anything... well not yet at least. I want to give him a promise ring. I want to go out with the guys soon to go get one, but I don't want to leave Jack alone. Maybe I can get Cry to stay with him. They are best friends, plus they could catch up. Cry would also know what to do if anything happened. I'll call them all. Cry gave me his number before he left, so I'll make sure to contact them all.

I got out my phone and added all of their numbers to a group chat. I hate these, but this is necessary. After I added Cry's contact information in my phone, I added his number into the chat.

Sorry for the group chat guys! :You

Felix: Seriously I need my beauty sleep

man!

Yes because we all know your a princess. :You

Bob: Dammit Mark, I hate these group chats.

I swear if you spam my phone with dicks, I

will hunt you down and cut your dick off.

Not my Jewels! :You

Wade: Ohhhh you can't fuck Jack anymore

if that happens.

Cry: ...Get to the point.

Thanks for reminding me. So I was planning on getting Jack a ring. A promise ring. I need help

to pick one out. Cry I need you to hang out with

Jack... PLEASE! :You

Felix: Damn man you ruining

my fan boying... I ship it and

you had to ruin it. I speaking

for all shippers... Dah fuck dude!

But congrats??? Why.

Bob: No problem dude! We'll help you.

Can't wait!

Wade: No Problem! Lets get him a nice

promise ring!

Cry: 👍

Thanks so much guys! : You