No. (Fans NOOOOOOOO)

(IM SLAYING YOU!!!! IM RUINING YOUR LIVES~ BOOK 2 coming soon BUT I NEED A COVER)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacks POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited in the car for 10 minutes... it wasn't so long, but I was freezing! My poor nose was cold and running... I don't like it. If only he carried tissues in his car. Hmm.. I opened the little purse thing I had and saw an unused tissue. I blew my nose and shivered. When will he get here already!!! I saw him locking the house up, and once he saw saw that I was freezing he practically ran to the car and opened the door. A gust of cold wind came in and made me whimper. Mark quickly got in and shut the door. He unfolded something and put it over me. A blanket... 

"T-Thanks M-Mark." I said. 

"Can I warm you up in the back? Not sex.. just to warm you up. Sorry readers." Mark said.

"Yeah.. but who are you talking to? Readers? Yeah like someone is reading our life. And they are laughing cause there is a writer who put this in a book... pff yeah right." I climbed in the back and scooted over so Mark could climb in the back.

"Babe.. I want to tell you why I was gone....I was doing stuff for you... its been a year, and I want to do something special... tonight will be special... I promise. Do you trust me?" Mark asked.

"I.. We'll see... You've just been gone, and left me for so long, that I thought you were cheating on me.. I thought... you didn't want me." I said. At the end I was tearing up. Mark cupped my face and kissed my forehead. 

"Babe... I love you. I would never hurt you. I would never leave you." Mark said kissing me cheeks. 

When he pulled away I kissed him. It quickly turned into a heated makeup session. I started straddling him. He rubbed his arms all over my body. I scrunched my fingers in his hair. All I felt was pure bliss. I haven't really touched him like this in three months . It was amazing. I moaned. He moaned. It was amazing. A small boner was forming on the both of us. I could fell it. It was amazing to feel him again. I pulled away to breathe.

"Daddy... I missed you." I said. "I love you..." I said.

"I  missed you too baby boy... I love you too. Who knew my baby could give me such a boner so fast... but that will have to wait... are you warm yet?" Mark asked.

"I'm fine Daddy. I'm really good now. Wanna get going?" I asked.

"Yes lets go." Mark said climbing into the front seat. He buckled me in and we were off. I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, he was kissing my up my arm.

"Mark..." I said trying to stifle a laugh. "Are we here babe?" I asked.

"Yes we are here. Now why don't you put this on?" He said handing me a handkerchief. I put it on over my eyes reluctantly. He kissed me on the cheek and I giggled. He put ear phones or something like that over my ears. Great take away two of my senses. I heard his car door open and again felt that gust of cold wind. He quickly shut his door and after a couple of seconds my door opened. Another gust of cold wind hit my skin causing me to shudder. I felt reassuring arms wrap around my body, and I stood up. He lead me into an unknown area. I tried t smell my way, but all I could smell was Mark. He put on way too much cologne.. how could I have not noticed earlier

"Mark... where are you taking me?" I asked knowing he wouldn't answer my question anyway.

"Up." Was all he said. Up... why up? Why are we going up? I'm afraid of heights... Mark.... what are you doing to me!!!

"We are here Jack." Mark said slipping off my ear muff things. I heard the sound of foot steps. "Okay." Mark said. He was farther way now.

 I slowly took the blindfold off. There on the opposite side of the room was Mark. He was smiling like a huge goof. I giggled at him. I looked around the room it was freshly painted with two colors mixed together... red and green. Our colors. Their were candles lit with the smells of sugar and spice. Perfect time for Christmas. There were rose petals everywhere. When I looked back at Mark seemed nervous. When I started walking towards him he got down on one knee. I keep walking towards him trying to hold in tears.

"M-Mark.." I said.

"Jack... I've loved you... since the day I meet you. You were so innocent and kind. I fell in love with you instantly. Your kind, sweet nature and smile warms the hearts of those around you. When you became my boyfriend, I felt like the happiest man in the world. Every time I heard your laugh it was like music to my soul. Every time I heard your sweet as honey moans I want to love you more and more. When you were having a bad day, I wanted to kiss you all day to make you feel better. Your are the cutest kitten, cat, human, neko and the only man My love, my life, my Jackaboy, my babe, my lil' brother.... will you marry me... will you say yes?" At that moment I started sobbing.

"M-Mark.." I said. I kissed him. 

I NEED COVER FOR SECOND BOOK!

"No..."