Finally

Marks POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One me and Felix calmed both Cry and Jack down we sat them down. We were currently in the living room. I was sitting across from Jack, while Felix was sitting across from Cry.

"Can you explain to me babe what just happened?" I asked Jack. He looked at Cry and Cry looked at Felix. Felix nodded and Cry nodded at Jack. Cry was the first to start talking.

"Mark... I... worked at the facility where Jack was kept at... where they did experiments on him..." He said shyly. I was mad! Did he hurt my baby! Did he cause pain on my little Jack!

"What!" I said angrily. Jack stood up and sat on my lap.

"He was my friend who was "killed"... he never hurt me... only taught me. He helped me live through it all. He is like a brother to me." Jack said kissing me. I immediately calmed down. He still sat on my lap thank God, but he let Cry keep talking.

"I just got there... I was assigned to his case. He was the cutest thing I've ever seen... but how they treated him killed me. I told them that if I kept him under control they would have to treat him better. So I trained him how to act and taught him how to speak and to go to the restroom... he was my age.... but I had to teach him... it hurt so badly.... He said he never knew who his parents where, so it was difficult for him. I was the only person he got to become close to. They did treat him badly, but I made sure that he was feed and kept well. One day I was allowed to bring Felix into the lab to show Jack.... but we kinda got caught up in the moment.... and never got there.... when I came back the next day he was horribly beaten.... I felt terrible... I cleaned him up and was about to walk out when all the girls walked in with party poppers... They all pulled them and said 'You done FUCKED!' I guess Jack thought it was a gun shot because I couldn't see him anywhere. I was fired after that..." Once Cry finished Jack was totally confused.

"Wait.... you didn't get shot...." His face was starting to get redder, and redder.

"Nope!" Cry said popping the 'p'. "It was a party popper. It pops out confetti." Jack was so embarrassed he was hiding his head in the crook of my neck. He started crying again. I rubbed his back and kissed him over and over until he stopped.

"I thought you died..." Jack said pulling away from me. Cry came over and hugged him. He pulled away and Jack was smiling.

"What happened after I left?" Cry asked.

"Well... The abuse became so much worse. They beat me more often, but only a week after you were fired I escaped. How. Well they wanted me to mate with this human girl, she didn't want to, neither did I do I have he a pair of green car ears and we traded clothes and places. And I ran for like a week straight,  but i ended up here with my wonderful, amazing, hot, sexy boyfriend.

--------------
Sorry this was so short! But Damn... Over 600 reads.... Well I'm going to start doing updates in my Danti book soon. Also make sure to go check out my other books. They are good, just give them a chance! My favorite so far is Angel With A Gun. Trust me it's good.