Worserer and Adeko

Marks POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The boy scientists one by one started disappearing. The boy scientists would try to stop the girl scientists from hurting me, but sometimes that didn't work so well. My best friend was the last one. But he died trying to save me. He was protecting me one day, because the girl scientists where drunk. Than one pulled a metal thing out. They called it a gun and shot him. He bled all over the floor. Try then put the gun in my hand and pretended I hurt my best friend.... They than realized that I was about to turn 21 and that I would over power them if I tried and would leave me with out food and water. They made me work hard, and I barely got any sleep. So one day they let me outside. And they all turned their back on me for a second and I was gone. I ran as fast as I could. In my Kitty form because running through greenery and me being green would help. My clothes became ripped up and I hid for days. I was finally able to escape the lab and I just know that I pasted through a lot of states.... Let's see it said I was leaving Texas, I ran through New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nevada and then to L.A! It was amazing! But I was exhausted is I probably slept for a whole week. Okay now your turn!"
"...."
"Master? Oh while I'm at it. Would you become Jacks Master~?"
His tail is swinging side to side with excitement.
"....yeah... Sure Jack... Come here..."
"What's wrong?"
You bring him into an embrace and close your eyes and start crying. You hug him tighter and you feel the weight on your lap get heavier, you feel jacks torso get big and you feel a little scruff rub ur side of your neck. You pull Jack back and see an adult I stead of a child Jack.
"Master don't cry." He says in a sexy high pitched voice. You look down and the shirt fits perfectly now. But you can now see a lump... You look up in embarrassments and your cheeks turn red.
"Jack... Can you go put the rest of the clothes on...."
"I'm sorry! I'll go put them on right away."
He  jumps off your lap and runs behind the couch. You try to stop a nose bleed.
"Better master?"
"Holy shit!"