To be Taken

Jacks POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I-I'm sorry for breaking the glass cup." I said as I stood up.

"I-its fine." Mark said.

"Master whats wrong? You stuttered." I said worried.

"Nothing is...um... well. I don't. I.. well.. um..." He rambled.

"Master?" I said getting really close to him. "Whats wrong? Did you miss holding me?" I said sexily.

"Jack..." He whispered. "Come closer." He said strictly. I came closer and he put his arm around my waist. "Your mine... right?" He said.

"I'm yours forever... until you don't want me." I responded.

"Jack... I love you." He said before pulling my body closer and kissing me.

I kissed him back immediately. The kiss grew rough in a matter of minutes. We had to pull away for air and a string of saliva connected out lips. I regained my breathing and Mark licked my bottom lip. I stuck my tongue out, teasing him. He suddenly pulled away and I whined from the loss of his touch. I chased after him through the house. He went upstairs and to the bathroom, locking the door. I sighed and got an idea. I ran to our bedroom and opened the closet. I dug through the clothes until I found my hiding spot for my outfit. I pulled out the small box from its hiding spot and opened it. I pulled out the outfit and put the box back in its place. I put the items I dug up back where they are supposed to be and took of my clothes to back on the outfit. Yes I pulled out the maid outfit. I put it on and checked myself in the mirror. I posed with my hand on my hip and most of my weight on one leg. I smiled and posed again in front of the mirror this time sitting on the floor making sure I had big, sad eyes, and put my hands up like a cat. I nodded that this was the pose I was going to use and skipped to the door. I opened it and waited outside of the bathroom door. Soon the doorknob twisted and I got into my pose. Mark opened the door and when he looked down his face went bright red.

"Master... your scaring me... are you okay?" I said.

"J-Jack...why are you in t-that?" Mark asked me.

"Last time you liked me in this outfit. I was wondering if this would also get you to talk to me." I said.

"Jack... Your...REALLY turning me on here." Mark said.

"Master... Can I fix that?~"

SMUT SMUT SMUTTY SMUT SMUT WARNING! (God I hope its okay)

I stood up and kissed Mark on the cheek. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the bedroom. I lead us fully into the room before pushing the door closed with my foot and back my back up to the door.

 I pulled Mark towards me and said "Sèan has been a bad, bad boy. I turned Daddy on without pleasuring him. I need to be punished." I said seductively. "How long has Daddy has this problem?" I said teasingly while I ran my pointer finger up and down his toned chest.

"Jack... You have been a bad boy." Mark said. His eyes full of lust and want. "Daddy needs to punish you. You made me wait only 10 minutes, but you made Daddy jealous." Mark said getting closer to me.

"What did naughty me do to make you jealous?" I said shocked.

"You went with Bob to the bathroom to fix your boo-boos'. Master should have taken care of that." He said full of lust.

He kissed me roughly. Our lips were moving in sync. Mark soon was licking my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I gladly obliged and opened. Our tongues met outside of my mouth and rubbed and moved against each other. He started moving his hands up and down my sides. I pulled my tongue back into my mouth and allowed his tongue  into my mouth. I moaned in pleasure and my member getting harder and harder with every moan. I moaned in his mouth sending shivers down our bodies. I wanted him to take me. Take away my virginity. If I wanted anyone to take it away I wanted it to be Mark. I started unbuttoning his shirt and we pulled away to breath. Us both gasping for air.  He put is hand on my thigh and started slowly taking of the leggings I was in. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He smiled at me and started kissing and sucking my neck. He seemed to have forgotten about my tail, and so I moved my tail to rub his thigh. He laid me down on the bed and licked his lips. My member getting harder and harder and it was becoming painful.

"M-master.... it hurts." I said.

"What hurts baby." He said soothingly.

"My member... it hurts. It needs attention. Please Master." I said.

"Baby... Ill be there soon. Ill make you cum all of it out." Mark said seductively.

He grabbed my member through the dress and I moaned from the pleasure of him touch. 

"Flip over baby. Lay on your belly." He said demandingly.

I flipped over on my stomach and I felt hand on my back. Air was slowly hitting my back. I heard the pop of buttons. He was undoing my dress. He pulled my dress of and flipped me back over.

"Damn... you look hot. I wanna take you here and now babe." Mark said panting. 

He pulled off his pants and got on top of me. I closed the distance between our lips and thats when the adventure (oh la la sry had too 😘) I started grinding out members together through the little fabric. Only to give temporary relief from my throbbing member. Mark quickly took off the thing called a thong. My member was about to explode if someone didn't give it attention. I started touching it and Mark stopped me.

"Babe no touching your member without my permission."  Mark said.

"I-Ima bout to explode. Please. Daddy please." I begged.

Mark pulled down his boxers and whispered "Are you sure you want this?"

"Mark... I want no one but you to take away my virginity." I said lovingly.

"You sure?" He said.

"Yes. Take me." I said DETERMINED (get the reference)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHITE!!! Almost 400 views also 16 watchers! Man I love you guys! New chapter in a couple of days.