The Persona

Jacks POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later (Jacks been with Mark for 6 months)

Mark wanted to introduce me to the world of the wonderful Youtube and his community of subscribers. He told me to be in my Hidden form so that people though I was normal. Also no kinky shit and letting people know we are dating. His fans will freak if we do tell them. He went to set up a channel for me just encase and was going to come back when he needed a name.

When I went to look for some clothes to wear, I saw some old clothes in a box. I went through them and found some skinny jeans ripped around the knee area. Also a shirt that had a green eyeball on it.

It looked Septic. Plus isn't it adorable! It looks like a Sam! SepticSam! I thought as I put it on.

I found a cap looking thing and put it on over my bright green hair. I borrowed some of Marks ankle socks and red converse. Mark walked in, his eyes wide with amazement.

"Wow... You look good~. Oh! Your wearing my old Septic Eye shirt. It looks good on you."

"Thats it!" I yelled. "Thats my persona!"

"Septic eye?" Mark asked confused.

"No. Jacksepticeye." I said happily. "Top of the morning to ya Ladies, My name is Jacksepticeye!" I said as I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"It fits really well... Come on lets introduce you to the world!" He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me before setting up my channel name and telling me to stand by the door out of the camera view.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier~" Damn was his voice sexy as he said this. "Today we will be joined by a brand new Youtuber all the way from Ireland! Please welcome the amazing Jacksepticeye!"

"Top of the morning to ya Ladies, My name is Jacksepticeye!" I said happily and loud.

The rest of the video was us joking around and playing games. Winning at some and losing horribly at others. He showed me how to edit and post videos. Once it was posted after 5 minutes he refreshed the page their were thousands of views and hundred of likes and comments.

Before the comments got too big, he read some to me mostly consisting of: "Septiplier AWAY!!!" "Make a channel Jack!" "Wanna see more of you Jack and Mark!" "I ship it!" "Imma go on Wattpad and write some serious fan fiction about you two!" "KISS" and the occasional "Mark date this fucking beautiful leprechaun before he is whisked away by someone!"

When Mark would read ones that said 'Kiss' he would kiss me on my lips, cheek, nose, neck, fingers; anywhere he could. We had a make out session while the comments flooded with 'Kiss!' comments.

The next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark looked at his phone and laughed. I came over and kissed him on the cheek and sat in his lap. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed me.

He looked at me and said "Some of my friends want to meet you. You okay with that?"

"Yeah! I would love to know some of your friends! Do they know about me? Me and you?"

"No they only know that your some new Youtuber from Ireland. We'll tell them eventually though. But don't act like you love me, act like we are just friends. And please don't tease me, I will end up making love to you right then and there."

"I understand." I said blushing a bit.

"We will see them tomorrow so for now get rest, cause they are crazy like me." He sat down on the bed and sighed. Laughing a little as he did so. I went over to him and sat on his lap with my legs out to the sides hanging down by his and my face looking at his.

"Why can't we get the kinkiness out now... Daddy~ We don't want to do it tomorrow, so why not fix the problem now...?" I said as I rubbed one finger against the fabric separating his member and my hand.

"Thats not a bad idea... Jacksepticeye...~" And man did we ride this one out. We both cummed twice and made each other moan like crazy. We didn't go full on... yet. I'm saving that for our one year anniversary. Lets just say after the first time we took a shower together and did it again in the shower. He had to carry me naked to the bed still wet. From many things...

Made by: CartoonJunkie

They are amazing so go check em out!