Scissors. (Welp)

SMUT I Don't know If I can write smut. This will only happen one more time in this book. Sorry not comfortable with it. Unless you want to write it yourself. Just message me

Jacks POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back passionately as he rubbed his hands up and down my sides. I moaned pushed him away wanting him to take me already.

"Master... please." I begged.

"Okay baby. I'm going stretch you." He put three fingers in my mouth and I gladly sucked on them. He took them out of my mouth and smiled. "Ready... It may hurt at first... but I'll make you feel real good. Don't worry my babe." 

He stuck one finger in me and rubbed around inside my hole in circles. It felt weird having an unknown object in me, but I got used to it. After a while he stuck other finger in. He rubbed them around and around and moved in different directions trying to stretch me. He separated his fingers and moved each finger up and down like scissors. I moaned and bucked my hips. His fingers hit my prostate and I moaned so loudly I'm sure the neighbors heard me. I didn't care thought. He moved his fingers out of me and I whimpered. I was about to sit up and ask him why when I felt the tip of his...massive... erect... dick at the entrance of my hole. He put my legs on his shoulders and pushed in a little further. I rolled my eyes back and arched my back from both the pain, and pleasure. He pushed into me further making the pain turn into pure pleasure. He slowly thrusted into me and I moaned every time I took a breath. I bucked my hips with his. He began going faster. He hit my prostate over and over again. I without warning I cummed on Mark and he cummed inside me. It felt so good... I was...so... tired... I wanted to sleep. 

"I love you babe, you mean the world to me. You saved me daddy, you my master... so I want to help you." I said sleepily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short.... but I don't like writing smut. So I'll only do this one more time. I need ideas. Message me your ideas. Damn... I have to write another smut scene for my other book... well... good day sinners!