Fun (part 2)

Your welcome sinners for doing a part two for this

Your welcome sinners for doing a part two for this. Also Woah 119 views on this story... Welp I feel loved! Thanks so much! And my update schedule will be coming out soon.

Jacks POV (finally)
----------------------------------------------

Mark was making me a moaning mess. I wanted so badly to please him though so when he stopped stroking my tail I turned around and pushed him down. I kissed him roughly and while I held both his hands in place above his head with my my other hand I grabbed his member stroking it softly. Teasing him. He moaned in my mouth sending shivers through my body. I stopped stroking him and let go of his hands. He sat up and kissed me sloppily. He unzipped the maid outfit and quickly got it off me. He stoked my back and squeezed my butt. I grabbed his member and rubbed the tip with my thumb causing him to shiver and stop kissing me. He arched his back and moaned in pleasure. I went down to it al licked the tip.  The only reason I know this is because of the sex Ed I got at the old lab place. And from YouTube. Wiki, and Google. Thanks guys! If not I wouldn't be able to pleasure master!

"J-Jack... I-I can't... Bout... To cum..."
"Finally... I can get masters  milk that I've wanted for a month now... It's good for both of us."

I sucked and licked just the tip, and he did one loud moan of my name and cummed into my mouth. I licked it all up and licked his huge member again. Mark pulled me back up towards him and kissed sloppily leaving a thin trail of saliva connecting out mouths. I kissed him back and we fell asleep kissing.

The next morning (oh god)
----------------------------------------------

When I woke up the next morning Mark was still asleep. I felt his big, strong arms around my waist and his legs tangled with mine. I smiled at his sleeping face than it hit me. What we did last night flooded into my memory. A slight blush appeared on my face as I remembered that we both don't have clothes on. I heard Mark groan and looked to see him waking up. I quickly closed my eyes and waited for Mark to do or say something. He started stroking my. Cat ears and I couldn't help but purr in approval.

"I hope you had fun last night Jackaboy... I love you."

"I had lots of fun last night. I love you too and wouldn't mind doing it again." I said as I opened my eyes.

A blush crawled on Marks face and I took this as the perfect opportunity to kiss him. He was shocked at first then leaned into the kiss. He pulled me closer and we both pulled away for air. He looked down and looked at my hickeys that he gave me. He smiled and pecked my lips with kisses. I pull back and tested my head between the crook of his neck. I licked the slot I marked him with last night and heard an amazing sound coming from Marks mouth. I lightly bit it with my teeth and then a loud moan escaped his mouth.

"Jack." He said "don't make me fuck punish you~"

"Daddy~." I said sitting up. "Can punish me later." I was teasing him and the next words from his mouth surprised me.

"Call me Daddy when your kinky kitten."

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to finish "Fun" before I continued with the next chapter and my updating schedule if you ask for one is completely random.
THANKS FOR RHE 119 VIEWS HOLY Crapes never knew this story was so popular! Thank you guys so much