Wait...WHAT!?

Bob had taken Jack to the bathroom to clean his cut up while Mark and Wade cleaned up the glass.

Jacks POV
--------------------------------------

Thank god my tail is hidden by this shirt. And at least this hat covers my ears. Mark told me he would tell them about me... But I'm kinda scared to bee honest. Haha lol bee... Puns are amazing. Well at least this Bob guy doesn't suspect anything.

"Hey little guy you okay? Does it hurt?" Bob said.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Do you think Mark is mad that I broke some of his glass cups?" I asked.

He looked at me with kind eyes and said " I'm sure he isn't mad. Just worried if you and Chica are okay, but I think that's it. Your a good boy, so don't worry." He said calmly.

"Thanks Bob." I said.

"Mark never told us about you before. How are you related?" Bob asked.

CRAP! What did Mark tell me to say? Oh.. Something about being his Uncle...? I'm sure that's it.

"I'm his uncle!" I said.

He started laughing. He said "Oh well hello Marks uncle."

As I was about to say something he smiled and said "All done!" He had put a bandaid on my finger and had cleaned it up without me realizing it.

"Thanks!" I said as he helped me off the counter and onto the floor. We walked out of the bathroom to see Wade and Mark talking. Chica ran up to me and jumped on me. I was laughing so much as she licked my face. The guys were laughing and soon Mark came to my rescue and pulled Chica off me.

"Eewwww Dog slobber..." I said.

They laughed as Wade handed me a towel to wipe off the slobber. We went back into the kitchen and Mark got out plates and plastic cups. Not glass. He served me food and I was a little mad because I didn't get to serve MY master. They put on spongebob (cause why not) and ate at the dinner table while I sat and watched the TV show play. I heard them laughing and when I finished I walked my plate to the kitchen and as I did I heard Mark tell them "You guys won't believe me, but I have to show you something. Let me get Jack okay."

I ran upstairs to grab clothes of different sizes and came back downstairs to see Mark looking around. I ran up behind him and pocked his leg. He turned around and looked down to see me and smile. He picked me up and brought me to the dinning room where Bob and Wade were. He set me down and took the clothes from my arms. Bob and Wade looked at us confused and was about to speak when Mark spoke "Jack.. He can morf. He.. I guess you could call him.... A Neko."

"Mark are you kidding me!? Your such a goof ball sometimes." Wade said.

"Really Mark! This again." Bob said.

He looked at me and nodded. I ducked under the table and I waited for a command.

"Jack.. Turn into kitten please." Mark said.

I didn't hesitate for a moment...

Third Person POV
----------------------------------------------

As Mark looked at Wade and Bob, Jack was out of his clothes and into his Kitten form. Wade was about to say something when they heard a meow.

"Meow."

Mark looked down and smiled. He bent down and picked the little green haired kitten up. He put him on the table and let to two men stare.

"Aww... Mark we never knew you had a green? Haired cat?" Bob said.

"He's so cute!" Wade said

"Were is Jack?" Bob said. Wade looked under the table to see only clothes and no Jack.

"Mark is this a prank? Where is Jack! Is he hiding?" Wade said.

"Nope hi guys! It's me Jackaboy!" Jack said to them. They looked at the cat and had a face that read 'what the fuck!' "What's up guys! What's with the long faces? Oh you think this is JUST A PRANK BRO, but it's not. It's really. Mark found me. He is my master!" Jack said happily as he jumped up into Marks arms.

"Wait... What... The... Fuck" Wade said.

"Holy shit! Mark is a Master!"

Mark was getting jealous of his friends looking at His Jack. He didn't want to be rude, but he wanted Jack all to himself. Jack was his. And at that moment he just wanted to make out with the Irish Neko.

"Ahem. Well I'm glad you guys got to see Jack and understand everything, but morfing can make Jack really tired so its best if I can get him to bed." Mark said trying to sound like thats true.

"Oh... well we'll go then. See ya later Mark... Jack." Wade said.

"Bye!" Bob yelled as they walked out the door.

Jack went back under the table to grab his clothes and I quietly rubbed his tail. He purred and a moan came out of him...

SHIT I'M TURNED ON I thought