Present

Interesting Chapter today Shippers!

Jacks POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark must have told Felix that we are together because when they were about to walk out, Felix handed me a small box. 

"Open this in secret. Its for something... special." Felix said winking at me. I looked at him confused and they left for their hotel. I put the little box under the couch and when I stood up I felt arms wrap around me.

"Hey babe." Mark said after he yawned.

"Go take a shower... you stink." I said holding my nose. Since I had a better sense of smell... he smelled 10 times worse.

"Ffffiiiinnnnnnneeee" he said groaning. He kissed me on my neck and when he let go he slapped my butt. I jumped and gave him a look. "What! You got dat fine ass...." he said sounding proud. He headed upstairs and when I heard the shower turn on I grabbed the little box from the ground and sat on the couch. I slowly pulled the wrapping paper away from the box. I cut the tap that held the lid to the base of the box and saw... clothes. I lifted them up and out of the box and realized exactly what they were. This was a strip tease outfit! My god Felix! I've known you less than a day and you were giving me dirty.... nasty.... outfits to wear! I LOVE YOU! Thanks to this... Mark can finish the job from earlier. I smirked and put the outfit back in the box and ran upstairs. I put normal clothes on top of the outfit and soon Mark was out of the bathroom and I was in it. I took a nice, long, clean shower making sure I looked great and smelled good. I put my outfit on and looked at myself in the mirror. I blushed and smiled. I looked hot, and only Mark would get to see me like this. Only he gets to do this to me. He is my special someone.

(This is what the outfit looks like. Its from the movie Elf)

So lets just say I was staring at my reflection for like 10 minutes seeing how I was going to pose and get Mark Sempai to notice my sexiness

So lets just say I was staring at my reflection for like 10 minutes seeing how I was going to pose and get Mark Sempai to notice my sexiness. I walked out of the bathroom deciding hey Ima go get myself fucked! Yay me! So I slowly opened the door. And there was Mark. He had his glasses on and he was in his boxers with no shirt on. The side lamp was turned on illuminating his fine muscled body. (My description of this lol) His muscles were flexing every time he moved and that was starting to turn me on a little... a little who are you kidding I was freaking drooling at the sight. I opened the door a little more and posed in the door way. I made sure my ears and tail were right where I wanted them before I cleared my throat. Mark looked at me and his eyes went wide. His mouth opened wide and stared at me. I was trying not to blush... but... I just.... UGGG this is embarrassing... Mark licked his lips and took his glasses of and sat them on the night stand. He dropped the book he was reading on the ground and walked over to me.

"So... someone really wants to finish what we started earlier? Well if you did it is working... Jack... why are you so God Damn HOT! Your really turning me on." Mark said.

"I know master. Thats why I put this on... I'm glad I'm turing you on. Did I forget to mention what your present was. I never gave you a really good one." I said.

"Let me guess... the card was the girft... but you know... you should wear that outfit more often. This is your.. second outfit now?" Mark asked.

"I am your present and yes this is my second outfit. Like it Daddy?" I asked.

"I don't like my present." He said. I was sad... he doesn't like it. "I love it babe. But its not Christmas yet." He added. I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Whats Christmas?" I asked him curious. It sounds delicious.

(Okay real quick. So I'm not going into the religious aspect of Christmas because people of other religions could not be okay with this, and this is just to ensure that all my shippers are happy and comfortable. Hope this is okay. Smut soon don't worry.)

"Christmas is when this guy comes from the North Pole. His name is Santa, he is the nicest person in the worl-" I stopped him there.

"First of all." I said running my pointed finger up and down his chest and over and around his six- pack. "Your the nicest person in the world. Do not say that you aren't because think of all the things you have done for me. Second of all. Your interrupting the moment with what Christmas is. Like you said to me once 'finish what you started.'" I said pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss.

My tail wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just stood there kissing, panting, and moaning just from kissing. I wanted ti take this further so I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. For the first time I would get to explore the jungle. (Aka Marks mouth... okay this is getting really funny for me. Anybody else? No... just me... okay...) He didn't fight for dominance this time, so I guess I would get to take hole of the sex for once. We only did it once, but almost did it like 4 or five times. I licked and grazed every part of his mouth. Since his shirt was already off it made it easier to feel his hot body.

"Babe... have I told you that you look hot." Mark said. I licked his lips and nodded. He moved his hands to the small of my back and bent me backward. His right arm was holding me while his other hand trailed from my knee... up my thigh... his fingers individually grazed my member making me moan. He lifted up the outfit and moved his hand over my stomach. He kissed me and pulled me back up. "Drop it." Mark said. I knew he was talking about the little outfit I had on, so to make this more intimate I pushed him onto the bed. I sat on him making sure to straddle him. I could feel his member throbbing under me. Man was it sexy. I currently didn't have any boxers or thongs on... This was going to be some night... I can feel it... literally.... under me...

(So I am writing this on a pages document and this is already over 700 words so part two of this is coming next.)