Milk and The Comfortable Outfit

Jacks POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark had to record these things called videos and told me not to bother him if he heard him scream. It's part of his job. He gave me an IPad and told me I could watch some of those things called videos. I clicked on these things called vines and laughed my head off at somethings and came across something called FontCest (Okay get ready) It showed men doing things with each other and they said they loved each other. I love Mark. So we should do these things too right? I did some more research, and found that clear ( oh god I cant believe I'm writing this... Okay I'm good... Had a moment) milk came out of men. Who knew! I love milk! Plus I'm hungry... So why not. I morfed into Kitten and followed the scent of Mark. It was like the smell of wood with mint and flowers. I pushed the door open and meowed. Mark had headphones on and couldn't hear me. I came close to him and scratched at him pants. I grabbed some of his pants in my small mouth and pulled. He looked down and his yes softened.

"Aww. Hi Jackaboy." Mark said
"Meow"

He picks you up and points you towards a camera. There was a red dot flashing and you wanted to touch it. You tried to touch it but Mark was holding you back.

"Meow."
"So your probably wondering who this little, green fellow is. This is Jack. I found him yesterday. Isn't he cute!"
"Meow!" You purr
"Aww guys can you hear him purr! Well how guys I'm going to end the video here. Say goodbye to Jack! Say bye Jack."
"Meow. Meow!"
"I'll see you all in the next video!" He clicked off the camera and said

"You can morf now Jack."

You went under the desk and morfed into your Adeko.

"Master can I have some clothes?"
"Yeah. Here take my shirt for now. Be right back."

You put the shirt on and buttoned it up.  It was red. He calls this one his "lucky flannel." You climbed and sat on his chair. It was warm. You inhaled the scent of your Master. Mark walked in with a new shirt on and some pants and underwear in his hand. He gave it to you and you put it on.

"So what do you want to eat?"
"Masters milk."
"Sure oka-... Wait what did you say?"
"Masters milk."
"Holy.... Yacht! Jack were did you hear this?!"
"I heard it on YouTube. Did Jack do wrong?"
"-sigh- Jack... Don't look at that stuff again. Promise me. And you didn't do wrong."
"I promise. But I still want milk."
"Okay Jack..."

One month later
--------------------------

I found an outfit in Marks attic. From what I know it looks like a maid outfit. I put it on to see how it looks and it fits pretty well. Mark was editing a video for the net day and said I could explore. The maid outfit had some fishnet leggings. With a dress that had a v-neck and the bottom of the dress fluttered out. It's length went down to his mid thigh. There were gloves and a little head piece with a bow. The part I liked was the type of boxer they used. It had lace and barely held his member. It was airy and it was like nothing was there. He went downstairs to the bathroom to check it out and I looked amazing. I skipped to Marks recording room and opened the door. Mark turned to look at me and was about to say something when his eyes grew wide and he dropped the mouse he was holding. His mouth gaped wide open and he stood up.

"Hello Master." Jack wanted to play dumb because he felt like Mark liked that.
"What is this outfit called? And why is this so comfortable? What is it called?"
He lifted his dress and pointed to the "boxers" he was wearing. Mark had a nose bleed and quickly stopped it.

"Jack... First of all that's a maid outfit and two that is called a thong."
"Well they are both comfy! I like this outfit!"

Mark walked over to Jack and sighed.

"Jack why are you so damn cute, innocent, and... Hot."

Mark kissed Jack roughly. Mark ran his hand up Jacks thighs and Jack moaned. Mark started to kiss Jacks neck and tried to find his spot. He bit a spot and Jack moaned Marks name.  Mark sucked and bit until he knew he left a mark. Mark lifted Jack up and pushed him against the wall. Mark pulled off the leggings and was rubbing his thighs while fighting for dominance while they kissed. Jack gave up and let Mark explore his mouth.