First

Jacks POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was my reaction wrong. He stroked my tail too much and I moaned. Was it wrong. Was that not the reaction he wanted. Did I scare him? Did I freak him out? Does he think of me as a freak? It's all my fault. It's all my fault. Now he will throw me out. Now he will hurt me. Just like the others.

"It's all my fault! I'm sorry don't hurt me!"
"Jack..."
"I'll be good..."
"Jack... I'm sorry. I've never seen that before, never heard that before. I'm sorry. I turned you on and you couldn't help yourself."
"Master.... Thank you... But... What do you mean?"
"About what?"
"Getting turned on?"
"Holy s- pretend I didn't say that. Jack I want you to know that I won't hurt you. You are good. Be the... Neko? You've always wanted to be. Come here lets dry you off and get to bed."

Mark dried me off and helped me with his clothes. They were big on me, but I didn't mind. Hope he didn't either. He opened the door for me and led me to his bedroom. His bedroom was big. It had a king sized bed and really soft sheets. There were dressers, and a closet. There was a desk opposite of the window by his bed. He pulled back the covers on the bed and motioned me to climb in bed. I hopped over and curled into a ball. I felt him climb in and felt the covers pull over me. He pulled me closer and I uncurled myself from a ball to just laying down. I turned towards Mark and he smiled at me. I closed my eyes trying to go to sleep, but I knew Mark was asleep. (I think) because I could hear his even breathing. I opened my eyes to see Mark looking down on me and than before I knew it I felt lips on my own. I didn't push away because for some reason it felt right. I kissed back and we only pulled away for air. Mark pulled away and smiled at me and whispered something I could barely make out. "Your mine." There went my first kiss. My first bath with another. The first taste of a warm, kind person. My first encounter with a dog. My first show of my powers. My first cuddle. My first make out session. Man was it good. I want more.