Crazy

Jacks POV
------------------------------------------

When I woke up Marks beautiful, full lips where lightly touching mine. I closed the small distance between us and kissed him. He smiled in his sleep and I tried to hold in a giggle. I wanted to make some breakfast for him so I tried to get out of bed... But to do that I would need to get past Mark. I tired to escape from his grasp, but every time I did he stirred in his sleep. I tried trickling him, poking him, and I was left with three options: one was to morf into my kitten form. Two was to grab his member and hopefully he let go, but if he woke up he would be as he says "horny." Three was to wait and go back to sleep, but me being the at I am (yeah be proud of who you are Jack!) I want to do something for him, so I was forced to morf...

(When Jack morfs his bones shift and move. If you are touching him while he is morfing you will feel the change of bones and figure. He doesn't want Mark to see him do this because it is pretty horrific. That's why he is reluctant.)

After I walked out of Marks grasp and hopped down to the floor, I morfed back into Adeko form and put some new clothes on. I quickly and quietly went downstairs to see Chica laying down by her food bowl. I went to the fridge and got out a can. It was Chicas' dog food. I opened it and put it in her bowl. She smiled at me (if dogs smile) and started eating. Satisfied with my work I smiled triumphantly and looked in the fridge. I put on an apron with some food stains on it. I picked out eggs, bacon, and from the freezer grabbed pancakes that Mark made a couple of days ago. I tried as quietly as I could to get two pans and put them on the gas stove. I turned the heat on and cooked our food.

After he cooked

I was putting the food on the plates and getting the coffee ready when I heard Mark coming down the stairs. I put the last of the food on the plates and turned around to tell Mark good morning.

Marks POV
--------------------------------------------

When I came downstairs I saw Jack cooking. I smelled the air. No smoke... That's a good sign. I was about to tell Jack good morning when he turned around. Jack looked so hot and sexy. He was wearing his pj shorts and short sleeve shirt. There was an apron on him and when he turned around his eyes were closed as he was smiling. He held tongs in one hand, the other was used to wave at me. Damn... He's adorable. I was about to nosebleed, but he turned around before anything happen. He brought me a plate of food and urged me to the table.

"The food looks great Jack! Where did you learn to cook?" I asked curious of how he cooked bacon when he was able to burn... Toast.

"I used to Cooke for the faculty at the lab. The ladies, before they went mad, taught me how to cook."

"I'm glad you had some good things happen while you were there." I said while taking a bite of the eggs. "Oh... This is amazing Jack!"

He giggled and said "glad you enjoy my cooking. I'll cook more often than." He winks at me while taking off the apron.

Later that day

I had invited all the guys over except Felix cause he on a trip with his girlfriend Marzia. I got Jack ready and told him not to mention anything about the lab. I told him to say he came from an abusive family and that I had come across you after I found you abandoned in the streets. I cleaned the house while Jack prepared some food. We just finished cleaning and the dinner just finished cooking when the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and when I did I was pretty much run over.

"So... Where is this Jack fellow!" Wade asked anxiously.

"Also where is the cat? I wanna meet 'em!" Bob said.

"Hello to you too guys!" I said as they hugged me.

Crash

I run to where the noise came and I see Jack holding his finger and Chica in the corner winning. Glass is on the floor and I go to help Jack when Wade and Bob came into the kitchen.

"Jack you okay? What happened?" I said as I carefully picked the glass up.

"I was getting some of the cups down when Chica ran into me and caused my hand to slip and hit some of the glass cups. I was able to push her away before she got hit by the glass, but ingot cut in the process... I'm sorry for breaking it."

"It's fine Jack. Hey Wade come and help me pick this up. Bob can you take Jack to the bathroom to get any glass out the cut." I said trying to hide my worries if Jack was going to be okay or not.

"Yeah no problem." They both said

Bob took Jack to the bathroom and Wade helped Mark clean up he glass.

"So... What's with the Jack fellow."
Wade asked.

With Jack

"So what's up with you?" Bob asked Jack.