Halloween

Marks POV

---------------------------------

"Master! Master! Wake up!" You groan and try to push away the thing waking you up. 

"Oohhhfff! Hey!" Some one sits on you and your eyes fly open to see Jack in his Adeko form.

"Master your finally awake. Its 9:00 already. You need to eat and record. Also I made breakfast!" Jack smiles at you. You sigh.

"Damn that was a great dream..." Jack looks at you confused.

"What was the dream about?" He questions.

"Nothing you need to worry about. So whats for breakfast." You ask as your stomach growls.

"Hehe well I made bacon, eggs, and coffee." 

He gets off you and goes to your drawer to get your clothes. You sit up and rub your eyes, yawn, and stand up. You pull up the sheets and fix the pillows. You turn around and see Jack looking at the calendar in our(wink wink OUR lol) room. He has you clothes laid on the side of the bed side table. You quickly pull off your shirt and pants and put on the other clothes.

"Master what is Hall-Halloween?" Jack asks curiously.

"Never heard of Halloween? Well its where people dress up as other people, and things. Kids go out and get candy from door to door and adults watch scary movies. Its also the time when if you want to scare yourself or others you can."

"Master can I do this Halloween?" He asks hopefully.

"Yes, but you have to be in your Kawaii form.(Kid cat form) Plus you can't let anyone touch your ears and tail. If you go as a cat I mean."

"Really! I am so happy!!! Thanks so much!!!" He jumps at you and hugs you.

"But. You've got to dress up as something else for me. What ever I want. Okay?"

"No problem! Anything for my Master!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Day Before Halloween(Been with Mark for 2 months)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack come here for a sec!" You yell from the living room.

"Coming Master!" Jack races down the stairs and is in front of you in seconds. "Whats up?"

"This..." You hold up a costume. "Is your outfit for me. Just to be clear though your okay with going as a cat for Halloween? And you don't mind wearing this costume?"

"Wow... I like it! I will go as whatever just to experience this thing called Halloween!"

"Go try it on." You ask.

"Okay! Be right back!"

10 minutes Later

"Jack you okay in there?" You knock on the bedroom door and listen.

Soon the door opens and standing in the door way is Jack in his Adeko form. He is wearing flats, fishnet leggings, a dress, gloves, and a headband with ruffles. The dress is black and white and had ruffles on the end.

"Jack...Damn you look good." You say blushing.

"T-Thanks Master. D-Do I l-look good?" He says blushing

"You look amazing in this maid outfit!" You say hugging him.

"Thanks." He says hugging back. "Want me to try my other one on?" He asks.

"Sure. Let me get it. Get out of that one while I get the other one."

You walk out of the bedroom and head downstairs to the couch where his other outfit is waiting. He is going to be a cat superhero. He picked it out. I grabbed it and headed back up the stairs. I opened my bedroom door to see Jack in a...THONG!?!?! JUST A THONG!!!! I see red shoot in front of me and than I black out.

"M-M-Master!!!!!" -sob- "Master!!!!!" -sniff- "Markimoo....." You realize its Jack. Your eyes fly open and see Jack still naked, but with a rag in his hand covered in blood.

"Jack..? What happened..?" You say trying to sit up.

"Well as I was getting undressed, you walked in and your face went bright red. Than blood shot out from your nose and you passed out. You were only out for a minute but you scared me half to death. Master I thought you were gone!" He starts sobbing.

"Jack... Im so sorry... Come here." You pull him into your lap and rub his back. "Ssh.. I'm here its okay." You kiss his cheek and rock him back and fourth. Jack looks at you and kisses you cheek and smiles.

The night of Halloween

"Okay Jack lets go over this again. I'm your Uncle. I'm taking care of you for a while. You call me Mark or Marki. Do not call me Master. And don't leave my line of sight. Also don't eat too much candy." You say naming off all the items you went over five times before. Jack nods and jumps up and down.

"I'm ready!" He says excitedly.

You went through your neighborhood people staring and ladies cooing at how cute Jack his and how he was so sweet and innocent. "They got everything right but the innocent part' I thought. He ran around tasted different types of candy and half way through fell asleep, so I had to carry him bridal style home. I laid him down on the couch and set his bag full of candy down. It was only 8:00 and he was fast asleep. You went to check on Jack after you made some food and left some out for Jack. When you came back Jack wasn't there. Where was he? You heard loud bang from upstairs and ran to see what it was. You opened your bedroom door to see Jack on the floor in his maid outfit. The sheets were rapped around his foot and he was shaking his head.

 The sheets were rapped around his foot and he was shaking his head

This was me while writing this... Lol so right now we have 73 views on this story... Wow GO US!!!! And also 4 watchers. WE ALL START OUT AS A SMALL LITTLE BEAN!!!