Jealous

Warnings: smut

Michael tried his best to keep calm as he watched you carefully from across the room, but try as he might, he was still prone to a Shelby's temper. As soon as the man you'd been dancing with got to close and started to slid his hand down from your back Michael stormed across the pub and yanked him away from you.

"We're goin'." Michael huffed at you.

"But we only just got here." You tried to complain but he'd taken a tight hold of your arm and was moving you towards the door.

"Yeah and now we're leaving." Michael hummed.

"Why're we going home?" You complained and Michael stopped.

"Because I don't mind when you have fun where I can see, but as soon as they start grabbin' on you I'll put a stop to it." He sighed.

"But you were right there and he wasn't grabbing at me, he wouldn't do that in front of you!" Your words made him smile, sweetly innocent and missing Michael's point entirely.

"Come on (Y/N)." He grumbled.

By the time you both got home the rain had soaked into your clothes and you hurried to change into something dry, Michael swallowed as he followed you, kissing your shoulder as he tugged off your dress.

You both stayed silent, turning in his arms so you could face him and accept the gentle kiss he pressed to your lips, his hands wondering across your body. Your own hands fumbled with his clothes and soon he'd gently pushed you back onto the bed, his kisses leaving warm trails across your body.

"Michael." You mumbled and for a moment he'd wondered if he'd pushed you too far, the amount of times you'd ended up in similar moments you'd asked to back out.

But tonight when he went to pull away you kept your hands at the back of his neck, letting him tug your legs around his waist. Michael relished in the idea of being the first to touch you, the slow pace of you moving together driving him insane as you moved together.

The noises that fell from you were music to his ears as his breath came out in short puffs across your neck, body's rocking together you found your releases, tangling together and slowly falling asleep.