Dancing

"Please Michael." You begged but he continued to ignore you. "It'll be fun."

"Can't we just go down the Garrison?" Michael glared at you from his seat but you rolled your eyes.

"I want to go dancing." You sighed and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine." Was the defeated response and you smiled to yourself.

Once you'd gotten to the classy building you were utterly disappointed by Michael's refusal to dance with you, instead he picked a seat at the back of the club, filling the booth with smoke as he watched you watch the other dancers.

"Excuse me miss would you like to dance?" A man asked politely.

"Sure, my date isn't much fun." You sighed and went to take his hand but he hesitated.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't..." He started but you sighed loudly.

"Oh we're not together, he just came along." You took his hand and left Michael sat alone.

You danced for a few songs while Michael chose to glare at the two of you until you were suddenly tugged away from the man. He marched you out to his car and pushed you against it.

"Enough." He snapped and you yanked yourself away from him.

"Michael, you said it yourself, this is a fling and that's all so why'd you care if I dance with someone else?" You snapped and he swallowed.

"Because... I want this to be more than a fling." He muttered and you stopped trying to wriggle out of his grip.

"You do?" You hummed and he nodded, bending down to kiss you.