She's A Blinder (+ Isaiah)

Boredom was something that came quickly in the new country house, sure it was always filled with some sort of drama somewhere and if you listened carefully you could often hear on Shelby bellowing from the opposite end of the house.

It was days like these that Michael and Isaiah would find themselves sprawled out on your bed while you chattered away or read out loud to them. Often you'd find they'd fallen asleep or you'd look down at them to see both giving you that unnerving stare of calculation that was common among the Shelbys'.

Today was no different, although you'd chosen to sprawl out with them, head balanced on Isaiah's chest while you stroked Michael's hair. The hot afternoon had the three of you dozing lazily, happily relaxed knowing that most of the house hold was out.

"How is it still so hot with every window in the house open and when is everyone coming back it's awfully boring." You moaned.

"If you want we could chuck you in the pond." Michael mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Are you mad she'd kill you." Isaiah gasped seeming to wake up from his light sleep.

"Nah, look at her, too hot to even move." He tickled you and proved his point when you lazily swiped a hand in his direction.

"When I get up you're dead." You whined but made no other movement to escape his hands.

"Oh really?" He asked leaning over you.

You quickly grabbed the lapels of his jacket, tugged him in and kissed him hard, your fingers skilfully taking his pocket watch before you pushed him away. A smug smile crossed your face when you held up the watch to the stunned boy.

"She's a Blinder alright." Isaiah chuckled before seeing that you had his watch as well.

Michael chuckled and watched as Isaiah grabbed you with a wink and the two of you began kissing like you'd kissed Michael. He swallowed when you moaned and let Isaiah tug you on top of him, not wanting to be outdone Michael skimmed his hands up your thighs, running his lip over his teeth when he felt the lack of silky stockings.

"We can probably fix your boredom." Michael muttered as he let his fingers wonder up until you gasped and ground your hips against Isaiah how grunted.

"Might get a bit hotter though." Isaiah hummed as he jerked his hips back and made you whimper.