Wedding Night

Warnings: Sex, smut

"So you nervous about tomorrow?" Tommy asked his cousin as he brought him a glass of whiskey.

"As long as she turns up tomorrow I'll be fine." Michael said quickly, accepting the drink and raising it with Tommy.

"Lets' hope things go smoothly." Tommy muttered.

You were late, the Shelby boys stood around smoking as they waited for you to turn up with Esme and Ada. People kept trying to talk to Michael, telling him not to worry or that you'd get there soon, he wasn't listening as his mind whirred.

He got through three more cigarettes before John came to drag him inside, telling him that his boys had seen you and the girls heading up the street. Someone pulled the cigarette from his hand, another person was straightening his tie while Arthur bellowed at everyone to get ready, Tommy hurried to stand next to Finn.

Michaels breath hitched when you walked towards him, everyone else seemed to vanish as he focused on you, smiling when you stopped next to him. The ceremony was simple and didn't take long, the after party however seemed to have no end in sight.

"I was scared you weren't coming." Michael admitted when you were both herded to the centre of the Garrison so you could dance together.

"Why wouldn't I come?" You giggled.

"Everyone kept saying you were going to turn up as if they didn't believe it." Michael huffed back as he twirled you.

After hours of dancing, chatting and accepting congratulations the Shelby brothers began jostling Michael and laughing as he headed over to you and relived you from the new group of girls that had gathered around.

"Come on Mrs Shelby, let's get home." Michael muttered as he kissed you.

He scooped you up into his arms drawing whoops and laughter from the party goers as he carried you out to the new car Tommy had given you both. It wasn't long before you were at the apartment you and Michael shared with Polly and the both of you hurried up into the small home.

"That was exhausting." You sighed and flopped down onto the sofa.

"Well the nights not over yet." Michael muttered as he pulled you to your feet and carried you to the bedroom.

You giggled when he threw you down and began tugging off his suit, his hands slid up your thighs, pulling your stockings off as he pulled away again. It didn't take him long to unlace the dress, tugging the lacy undercoats with one rough jerk, tearing carelessly through your underwear.

For a moment he hesitated, the Shelby confidence seeming to vanish as he sat back on his knees and took your hands in his, watching you before slowly crawling up to kiss you. You'd had sex with Michael once before, it was secretive and quick, the exciting fear of being caught hung over your heads.

But now Michael was taking his time, rough hands caressed your soft skin, as he memorized every inch of you. Firm kisses were gently pressed against you as he kissed his way down your body, his arms wrapped around your legs, leaving a bruising love bite on your abdomen before moving to kiss the inside of your thighs.

His mouth hit your core suddenly and you arched off the bed, your fingers tangling into his hair as he began to lap at your core until your toes were curled and your heals dug into his shoulders. He lapped at your juices until your eyes rolled and your body stiffened, his hands never settling in one place for long.

He moved back up your body, burying his face into your neck as he slid into you, the both of you moaning in unison when his quickened as if you weren't going to touch again. His breath was hot and rapid against your neck as the two of you moved against each other.

The two of you moaned and released together, clinging onto each other as he collapsed next to you and smiled, tugging you onto his chest as the two of you let the exhaustion of the day wash over you.

"I love you (Y/N) Shelby." Michael muttered as you drifted to sleep in his arms.