The Infamous Contest (Madison's POV)

I clicked the link to the contest. It took all I had not to close the link and walk away, as I never won these contests. They were pointless anyway. I had so much money between my family and my savings account that I could buy the rights to their record label. But I scanned over the description and clicked "Enter." I was ready to throw her sanity away and enter the impossible contest.

It took me about 3 minutes tops to finish the entry form, and when I was done, I breathed a sigh of relief. Now started the 2 weeks of waiting for the winner. I checked her email, and there was a verification link there that said, "You've just entered a contest to meet Fall Out Boy", yada, yada, yada, all that shit that I had heard so many times. My band had held a contest during the summer, and it was hell deciding the winner and all the stuff that went along with that.

Yes, I, Madison Baker, have a band. It had been formed a year ago, when I started attending Lynch Preparatory Academy and had met 6 new people, well technically I had known one already, that had banded with me and each other to make a band, which was named Rock With You, better. I was the lead singer. I know, cliché. But I didn't care. These 4 guys and 2 girls (one of which was our "manager") were my best friends. So of course I can't complain. It's actually pretty awesome.

Well, that's the story of how it all started. Um, I guess, read the story if you really want to. I hope you like it.