Chapter 5: The Ride Home

He kept caressing my hand, its felt good…

“Aww…” now he applied too much pressure, he said sorry quickly under his breath and then he put my index finger in his mouth. He was sucking it!!! So odd, I have not seen anyone do that before; maybe it is he own way of showing interest. I must say it was quite original.

I felt a little dizzy again; probably this time it was the loud sounds in the movie theater. I was fine with in a minute. By the time was fine he has stopped sucking my finger and now his tongue was circling over it. It was ticklish so I could not help but chuckle…

Now he let go of my hand and put his arm around my shoulder. For some reason he seemed a bit more relaxed. Adam was a very mysterious guy, he was different. I simply could not understand how he thought about life or even me. He was not like those guys who lust me neither was he like the others who enjoy my company. His emotions were too complex for me to understand, but maybe that it why he has attracted me in the first place. His mystery creates an unpredictable aura around him, all I wanted right now was to break though it and unlock his secrets.

It was impossible... At least for now!

The movie was ending now; great it was a happy ending! I hate movies that don’t end happily; they cause me emotional distress afterwards. Sometimes I hate being such an emotional person.

“So Jules; did u enjoy the movie?”

“Yeah! It was awesome especially that part at the end! I love how he throws an arrow on the advertisement! It’s kind of funny”

“Great, I liked it too”

“I want ice-cream!”

Sadly there was no ice-cream place nearby so we headed for the elevator. He held my hand as we walked, it was so cute!

While in the elevator I was looking at my left hand and I found a little scratch on my index finger. It was not a scratch more like a poke with a sharp pin. The good news was that it was already healing. It was weird though because I cannot remember being hurt… Maybe there was a pin sticking out from one of the seat handles in the cinema. It was hard to tell through the dark.

Also Adam was caressing hand the whole time; probably that is why I did not feel it…

We walked to the car; it was parked in the D6 area. He opened the door for me. It was such a gentle man behavior, something that does not exist now in our modern Egypt. I entered and he closed the door. When he come into the car he gave me a kiss on my cheek, again I love it when he does that.

“We should go out again Julie; I will call you”

As he said that I blushed, probably I made a good impression. Why else would he say that? Or maybe he is just saying it!

He drove out of the park and on to the street at a moderate speed.

All of a sudden he said “Let me show you an awesome game Jules!”

I responded “Go ahead”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I mean what is the worst that could happen?”

As soon as I uttered that statement I regretted it… He went from moderate speed to racing car speed, my heart speed up, my heart beats were so fast I bet even he could hear it! For a minute I thought I was going to get a heart attack, and then he slowed down again.

“You cannot balm me I asked” he said while laughing

I was too speechless to reply…

A minute later when I was back to normal again “You should have been clearer about your game!”

“I haven’t even started playing yet!”

“So what is your game exactly?”

“It is very simple, you should go as fast as the car can and avoid killing people, so when you are driving you drive very fast and if someone is crossing the road you have to apply immediate breaks…”

“What the hell Adam! Are you trying to kill people?”

Oh my God! Is he insane!!! I really hope that I can go home safely!

“No Jules! I am trying to avoid killing people, see in this game very person has points, the babies have most points since they have a bigger potential, they could be good or bad but the Adults have lesser points. Th…”

I found myself interrupting him.

“And what happens when you kill someone???” I was shouting now

“Well! I just don’t”

“Can you please drive me home now… and please at a moderate speed”

He started driving slowly, I was becoming more comfortable but it was hard to imagine that has just been trying to kill people!

“Julie, have you enjoyed the movie?” he said in an attempt to break my frustration with him… I glared in his direction, he was looking at me.

Once our eyes met; I felt at ease, I did not feel angry at him anymore. I was comforted and instantly I answered him. “It was fine” I said with my lips curving up slightly into a mild smile.

He drove me home quietly, I was happy though. Surprised that was not angry at him anymore a let out a sigh…

We reached my house, he parked the car “Julie, I had a good time” he said while smiling

“Me too, please just stop trying to kill people, ok?”

“Since you asked me I will try”

“Ok then, good night”

“You too” before I had time to blink Adam was out of the car, where did he go? I don’t remember seeing him leave, and next he was opening my door to let me out. Maybe I was hallucinating; no one can move at such incredible speed…

When he opened the door he leant forward and kissed me lightly on the forehead, that felt good but I wanted more. But let’s face it I am not going to start acting out now, I will wait. He will probably kiss me when he thinks the time in right.

I left him with a wink and walked into my apartment building.

***

She smelt so good; it was a great challenge to resist!

I started speeding with my car; she could probably hear it but…

I have to go hunting now…