Chapter 13: Ash!

After reading a lot of history, I felt that was really pointless. I mean this is the first time that I ever have that dream. Moreover I probably heard those names in my dream in one of my high school history classes. I think that I should not worry much. Probably it’s my mind playing a trick on me.

 Then I heard my phone ringing! Relieved at the sound I placed the book on the table and headed out to search for my phone but by the time I reach my room it has already stopped ringing. Oh! Well if someone wants to talk, I guess they will call again!

With a careless attitude I started walking away from my room, I wanted to wash the dishes before my mother got back home from her groceries shopping. In order to do so I have to get started now.

You see, my mother is an awesome woman but I would rather do my share of the house work while she is not around; as when she is she keeps bossing me around. I hate it when that happens which later surely results in pointless arguments.

Avoiding the arguments I headed to the kitchen only to find a huge pile of dishes, I started on them, one after the other the pile started to decrease and I felt better. Half an hour later I was done and Mum was not back yet. Yay! I made it…

I went to the bathroom to wash my hand and lotion it. I had to do that I really did not want my hand to be dry or age fast.

Feeling relaxed I headed to my room and there I went to seek my phone where I had some music downloaded. While fidgeting through my phone I found two missed calls from Adam.

Why would he call so early?

It was weird; he usually liked to call me in the afternoon. 

Curious, I dialed his number on my phone and waited for his response.

“Hello, Looloo!” he picked up.

Uh! I really hate that nick name… can’t he just call me Julie or anything else!

“Hey Adam, you called me earlier today. Anything you want?” I asked.

“Yeah, I was wondering if you are free this evening, are you?”

Am I… I don’t know! Plus that is a short notice… why does he have to surprise me like this!

“Yes! Probably! Why?” I responded.

“I wanted to meet up, so is it ok if I come pick you up?”

“Sure, I will be free from 7:00pm to 9:00pm”

“Sounds cool see you then pretty face?”

I hung up! But I was wondering why he wanted to see me two days in a row. It’s so unnatural of him.

I was wondering what it was but my day was quiet afterwards and nothing much happened.

At seven I found Adam calling me I was still getting ready then.

“I am waiting for you down stairs Looloo!”

“Sure, I will be on my way” I said while rushing to fix my hair and spray some

perfume.

I grabbed my purse and headed out… “Bye Mum, I will be back at 9 as promised! Call me if you need anything!” with that I closed the apartment door.

Downstairs I found Adam in his car, he was looking handsome. I opened the door, “Hey Adam! Been waiting for long?”

“Not really, it’s ok! You look lovely so I guess it was worth the wait”

I blushed at his sweet words but the rest of the ride we were silent… it’s like he was not anxious to see me but rather to see someone else…

“Where are we heading Adam?” I was wondering, surprised by his attitude…