Chapter 14: Ash knows Julie... and she is still alive...

Julie responded to my question while smiling at ash, “well we have known each other ever since I got back to Egypt! I guess I met him before meeting you Adam!” she said as though she was teasing me.

I wonder why he never brought her up all this time. Knowing Ash also makes me wonder why she is still alive. He is usually known as the merciful killer. He is extremely nice and fun around girls until he sucks all the blood lingering in their veins. I never pictured him to be the one with human friends.

Now that she is still alive probably there is significance about the matter.

I have to converse with ash immediately…

Lost in my thoughts I hear some distant voices, they are vague then I recognize the voice as Julie’s…

“Adam! Adam… what’s up man? You are totally zoning out! Are you ok?” she asked, I can see the wariness in her eyes. Looking at her again she is extremely beautiful. Could that be the reason he kept her alive… could it be he was enjoying her beauty? Maybe, I guess that sounds more like what ash would do.

“Adam!” Ash snapped at me it was so loud, he totally interrupted all my thoughts. But I guess my thoughts were the only ones interrupted as he snapped in my mind. We get into a trance while hold each other in a long stare. Only to be brought back by the distant sound of a breaking glass.

When I looked around Julie was not there anymore…

“Where is Julie?” I jumped nervously. “Where did you send her? Don’t you dare touch her?”

Ash started laughing at me… “Chill man!” He said. Then Julie’s scent filled the air, I knew she was close. I turned my head and she was she behind me. Then ash said “she just went to the ladies room”

Oh! Why was I so worried, I should seriously get my head straight and stop acting recklessly.

Ash kept laughing with Julie, as if they were really close friends that have not met in a long time. Matter of fact they appeared as x-lovers and that thought was killing me.  Why does he converse with her? Knowing ash and his anti-human character he only likes to play a prey before it die, but as far as I can see, Julie is still alive. She is breathing, her heart is still beating and her voice keeps penetrating my ear drums. That sweet voice that can please me at all times, it is the same voice that is killing me now. Why is she giving ash so much attention? I guess I will be able to find out by the end of the night.

I keep losing focus, getting into a trance and right now all that I do feel is anger, pure anger.

Not the normal anger, but a rather severe form of anger; Anger that drives one to the darkest of places where their darkest desires linger. I am scared of where this is driving me; I am going to a places where I lose control over anything human left within me. All I could see right now is Julie, as her sent fills up my lungs, as her heart beat gets on my nerves.

All I want to do now is hold her tight, extremely tight until she screams; then I want to slowly, mercilessly dig my teeth in to her throat so that she can feel every ounce of pain in this world.