Chapter 4

I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been even busier than usual. If thats even possible. Here it is.

He was so leading me on. I feel like I needed to tell Trevor. He and Connor are my BEST friends in the room. Connor would feel uninformed and excluded for me not telling him about Dylan. Trevor would feel betrayed because I had a minor crush on another guy. Whatever. I need to forget about him. I move over next to Trevor. He was listening to love somebody.

"Watcha doin?" I asked

"Just listening to this. I might do a cover."

"That would be sweet!" I exclaimed.

"Hey would you wanna maybe come to the beach and hang tonight?" He asked

"That would be fun." I said

"So yes?"

"Yeah. Id love too."

When the bell rang I ran to my locker, and grabbed bubbles. I tried to leave before Dylan would get to my locker. He's seen me hurt. Why would he hurt me more? I skated home so I could change and skate to Trevor's. I changed into a blue floral bikini with a t shirt and shorts over it. I told my mom I was going and I slipped some flip flops on. I held my phone and I skated a few blocks to Trevor's. I text him I was here and he came out with his penny board. We talked as we skated down to the beach. My legs are starting to get toned from all the skating I've been doing lately. We sat down right by the waves and put our toes in.

"Up for a challenge?" I asked

"Depends..."

I gave him my best puppy dog face.

"Fine. That face will get me every time, I swear."

"Yes!" I exclaim.

"So what exactly are we doing?" He asked

"Wrestling!" I said as I pounced on him.

"Hey!! Unfair advantage!" Trevor complained

"You're only complaining because your gonna get beat!"

We fought each other to stay on top and eventually we tumbled into the water so we both called it a tie. We fell in the shallow so only our legs were wet. We dried quickly in the Cali sun. I plopped down next to Trevor as we sit watching the sunset. I looked at him and smiled. I fall more and more in love with him all the time.

"Can we play a game?" Trevor asked.

"Sure, I love games" I said

"Can we play confession?"

"Sure!"

Obviously if he wants to play confession he has a confession to tell me. Theres a few rules to confession. You have to be true. You cant be mad or offended. And you cant tell ANYONE. The rest is pretty much whatever.

"Can I go first?" I asked.

"Yeah" he responded.

"Im starting with a small one. I used to like you and Sam."

"I don't like my dog."

"I liked Dylan for like a day but I felt like I couldn't tell anyone. Especially you or Connor."

"I used to like you."

"Used to. Great." I thought.

"I love you now." He said

I froze. A million thoughts raced through my mind. Unrecordable thoughts. Some of them were just a word or two but, some were almost complete thoughts. I let my mouth open.

"I love you too." I said.