Chapter 21

So um yeah
I never got to
Updating bc....
NEW STORY IDEA
LIKE YAAAAAS
BAE
IM EXCITED.
ITS MY FIRST NON
FANFIC WOAHH
BUT HERE IS CHAP
21! Btw its short, but
DRAMATIC
DUN DUN DUN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY." Trevor says angrily.

"What? Afraid of a little splash?" Jc taunts him.

"No." Trevor says.

"Be afraid of this Jc!" Kian yells as he jumps on top of him.

Kian swims over to Trevor for a high five.

"Anyone wanna play chicken?" Ricky asks.

"YES." I say

Apparently that meant it was girls vs boys. One pair of girls, two pairs of boys, and a ref. If Sam was here there would be three pairs of boys. Ugh. Sam. I miss him. I want him to be okay. I want him to be here with me. It's so different with him being gone. Its almost been a year since we met and I was gonna tell him on the trip that I dropped out of high school for youtube. I guess i'll just have to make that come up in conversation.

"Sadie!"

"Yeah?"

"Get on my shoulders!" Andrea yells.

I get on her shoulders and we face Kian and Jc. I try as hard as I can to push Jc off of Kian's shoulders. I finally succeed, knocking them both in the water.

"YES!" Andrea and I yell as we see them both fall down.

I get off Andrea's shoulder and feel myself get pulled under the water. I quickly come back up.

"Sam i know that was you so-" i turned around and saw Jc with a smile that turned to a half frown half sympathy smile.

"I think im just gonna go." I say quietly to Jc.

I get out of the pool and go up to my room. I lie down on the bed and cry. If Sam was here he would make everything better. The thought makes me bawl until i fall asleep.