Chapter 17

So if you didn't read the last update, IM BACK.

I am SOOOOO SORRY! I had competition, my spring ice show, 3 vacations, the end of school, and summer skating.

I'm working on new stories and chapters and couldn't wait until later tonight for this chapter.

If you like tfios theres a surprise quoteish thing in it. (You'll see it.)

But from this break I couldn't be a HUGE jerk and not have this as a chapter full of romance. Now that i've said that....

Here ya go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two weeks later at the final show in florida~

I have no clue what im doing. Time seems to run out before I can do anything smart with it. If I was in fact smart I would've left O2L a LONG time ago. But I guess I don't like being smart. I like being in love. I hate the fights and the speculations. Me and Connor are just friends. Best friends. So stop the rumors. Sam is the ONLY person I am in a romantic love with. I love the rest of the boys but, not like I love Sam. If any of you ever get the chance to kiss him, hug him, or love him like I do, I will envy you. Sam is the best. And he is mine and only mine.

I click post and am proud of myself for setting everything straight. Every rumor every accusation. They hurt me and Sam. But I wouldn't take it back because now we are stronger than ever. When we will leave for the last show tonight we will be strong and the most fun we have been this whole tour. Florida be ready to be envied.

I hear sam wake up right next to me and I smile. I Quickly pretend to be asleep because I selfishly adore his kisses when he wants me up.

As I adore, he "wakes" me up as he kisses me on the cheek followed all the way to my toes.

"Wake up my beautiful, amazing, perfect princess."

"Of course my sweet, handsome, loving prince." I say with a smile. "Anything for you"

I can't believe how much I love him. I get up to go get a glass of water.

"Where are you going?" Sam says with a puppy dog face.

"To the kitchen."

Sam whimpers. "Stay with me?"

"I'll be right back."

"But I want to love you."

"Hmmmm quite a good offer."

He smiles brightly.

"Water or your boyfriend showing how he can love you?"

"I would go with the 2nd option." He says

"I was gonna go with water but, I guess I'll change my mind." I laugh.

"Your laugh is quite contagious mrs.pottorff." Sam laughs

"And yours is perfect."

"I love your hair"

"I love your chubby, rosy cheeks."

"I love your stomach"

We went on and on listing each others insecurities until I couldn't take it anymore and pushed him against the headboard kissing his lips and him kissing mine.

~

We get up and decide to go see the fault in our stars. We have 6 hours until the show so why not waste time together?

~

"Maybe you can be my Hazel Grace." Sam says.

"Maybe you can be my Augustus Waters." I reply back. "So I'm guessing you weren't too distracted by my tears."

"Not at all" he says as he gives me a peck on the cheek.