Chapter 22

So I've been in a really difficult situation lately. This is not my year. Since my great grandpa died, my grandma also died. And i've lost a lot of hope. And me not being around has caused some of my friends to drift. And my "friends" at the rink don't talk to me, don't sit by me and it makes it hard. I'm sorry I haven't responded to a lot either. I've kinda just been trying to get my life together. But I'm sick so here is a chapter. It's short but it relieved some of my stress. :)

Chapter 22~

I wake up at 3:41 in the morning to Andrea shaking me.

"What?"

"Sam."

"What do you mean Sam?"

"He's bad. Like really bad."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He can't remember most things."

"Well he will remember us right?"

Andrea didn't speak.

Oh sh!t. What if he doesn't remember me.

"We have to go!" I say

"No, this is your trip! It's gonna be fine!"

"But what about Sam? What if something worse happens?"

"What happens will happen, you have no way of changing it."

"Andrea. We have to go."

"Come on. If you want to we can skip Hawaii. But you should at least stay in Florida."

"Where is Sam?"

"The Orlando Hospital. It's like 20 minutes away." She responds.

"Take me there then I'll stay."

"It's like 3:45!"

"Fine. We'll wait for the boys to get up then we'll go. Call me when they are up." I say as I grab my phone and walk out of the hotel room.

I just want Sam to be okay. I don't know what I will do if he doesn't remember me.

I keep walking, not knowing where I'm going until I see a hammock in the moonlight. I lie on the hammock. Waiting. As if I would wake up from a nightmare.

I reminisce on some of the memories that could now mean nothing. I can't take it. I lie awake, staring at the moon. Feeling the sand on my feet and the wind in my hair. But I don't feel Sam's touch. I don't feel his lips. I'm not staring at his beauty. Instead I'm staring at the star that shoots across the sky.