Chapter 16

OMGIZZLE

I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG!! I had my skating show an competitions but, now I'm back!! Heres a short chapter and I hate doing this but, next chapter we are going to pick up 2 weeks later in the story. This faching sub hates meh. Its alright bc shes a bish. But whtvs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to Andrea shaking me. "Sadie wake up! If Sam sees you two we are all dead. Literally!"

"Oh my gosh! I didn't even think of that! Thanks Andrea!" I whisper to her. It's about six and I'm not gonna be the one to wake Connor up. I walk into Trevors room, big mistake. Him and Ricky are jumping on the beds and singing together.

"Hey Sadito, come jump and singggg with us!!!" Trevor yells at me. How is Connor still asleep?

"On one condition. Wake Connor up."

"Sounds fun!! Okay I'll do it!!"

Trevor slips out of the room and a few seconds later I hear Connor yelling. Trevor runs back in and locks the door.

"Time for you to jump!" He says

"Alright!"

I hop onto the bed and jump with Ricky and Trevor. My phone vibrates on the table.

Calendar: 2 hours to DigiTour

"OMG GUYS WE HAVE 2 HOURS UNTIL DIGITOUR LIKE OMG."

I start running to my bathroom to get ready. I pick my high waisted ripped shorts and a crop top after 19 outfit combinations. I decide to leave my hair in beach waves. I grab a pair of toms and head out into the kitchen, where I see everyone waiting on their phones. Did I really take that long?

"What took you so long?" Kian asked.

"Shes a girl?" Andrea says for me.

"How do you know?" Kian asked Andrea.

"I would know." Says Sam. "Believe me. She is."

Well that put me in an awkward place. I just need to tell Sam and get it over with. The three of us are silent as we all walk downstairs and get into a limo, waiting for us. I open an arizona, pre-stocked in the limo's "mini drink bar." The ceiling turns different colors and there is an xm radio for our song choices. As soon as we are all in, the driver puts up the window between us all and him.

"I feel like im in a strip club." I say, trying to break the awkwardness.

We burst into laughter and the awkwardness is gone. Thank god.

We soon arrive at the first stop for digitour. And the fun begins.