CHAPTER 20

I'm so wmexcited for this plot twist!
I think I have a bae.... What?
Im so rxcited!
Im learning my showcase today too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day me and Andrea decide to drive to the resort by our selves so there isn't anymore drama then there already is. I tried to forget about last night but I can't. I decide to shoot Maddy a text.

To Maddy:

First off I hope you're happy. You caused the most awkward drama we've all had in a while. When I come home I'll come over to get my stuff but, we are done.

A giant pain was lifted off of my chest as I hit send.

"Sam loves you." Andrea says

"Huh?"

"Sam loves you. He really does. I promise you."

"Thanks Andrea. Do you know how far away we are?"

"We're here!" She says as I look up from my phone. It's beautiful. Its a giant resort with a beach and multiple pools from what I can see so far. She decides to go check in so i can sit in the car and finish listening to my favorite song on the radio.

When she comes back we get our stuff and make the trek to our room. There are different buildings, all in a circle around the beach and pools with connecting walkways on the top. There is something in the middle of them all but, I cant tell what it is. It's like a little village. There is a "market" with food and other things, a few restaurants and the water stuff.

"I wish we lived here." I say aloud.

"This is amazing." Andrea says.

You could tell that we were both at a loss for words.

We decide to go to find our room. Room 151001. So building 15, level 10, room 1. I press the elevator button and the doors to the elevator open. We have to put our room key in to access the 10th level.

We come out of the elevator and have to take a half flight of stairs up.

"We must be on the top floor" I think to myself.

We're higher than the top floor actually. We are on the walkway headed towards the giant middle thing.

"This is our room!" Andrea says.

Really? This giant thing?"

It is a giant beach hut looking room in the center of the walkways meeting point. We go in and it's beachy themed inside, just like the outside. I decide to take a self-guided tour and then maybe ask Andrea if she wants to go swim. I make it into three different rooms before i hear Andrea's phone ring.

"Hey Trevvy, what's up?" I hear her say.

"Oh my gosh. Is everyone okay?"

Why wouldn't everyone be okay? I ask myself

"I'll tell Sadie. Keep us updated. Im glad it's not terrible."

"Whats wrong?" I ask andrea.

"Um well... The boys were on their way here and they got in a little.. Incident."

"Is everyone okay?!"

"Well um not really."

"Details!"

"Trevor and Connor are perfectly fine. Ricky, Jc, and Kian are minorly hurt."

"What about Sam."

"Sam is gonna be in the hospital for a while. The doctors said no visitors, he must be left alone for his own good. The others will be here in about 5 minutes."

I just stand there for a few seconds.

"Will he be okay?" I ask

"I think. But I know as much as you do." She says.

"Thanks Andrea."

"It's okay Sadie, we are all here for you. If there is anything you need, come get us!"

"Thanks again Andrea."

"No problem Sades!"

If I knew which room was mine, I would go in it and cry on the bed playing love songs and looking at pictures of us but, I don't so, i'll just get my bathing suit on. I got the bathing suit on top, which happened to be the bikini that Sam bought me.

"Really?" I say subtly to myself.

I change into it and tell andrea that i'll meet her at the pool. I go downstairs and on my way see the boys coming up. Well 5/6. I already miss Sam but, he'll get better. I'll be able to see him in no time.

I tell the boys that we are all going swimming and they all race to the room. But all I can think of is Sam.

Ooooooh did you see the plot twist!!!
Maybe i'll update again tonight.