Brunch

"When's Rebecca going to get here?" Connor asked me, without looking up from his phone. He was sprawled out on the couch doing nothing in particular. Typical Connor. 

"Probably within the next half an hour. Why?" I asked, pushing his legs out of the way so I could sit down at the foot of the couch. He laughed absentmindedly at something on his phone before replying.

"I was thinking about doing a collab with her too, and I also have to congratulate her on her Saturday video." He said, putting his phone down for the first time today and yawning. 

"We're going to do a would you rather so don't copy me." I laughed, shoving him playfully.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said getting up as Kian walked into the room. He'd yet to do his hair and it was a scruffy mess. 

"Morning." He mumbled quietly. He sounded like he was still half asleep. I gestured for Kian to sit between Connor and I but he shook his head. 

"Can't right now, Andrea invited me to brunch with her parents and I haven't even showered. Who even has brunch? Why not just make it lunch?" He said, shaking his head as he wandered off toward the kitchen. 

"Hey losers, anyone up?" I heard Rebecca call from the door and jumped to my feet, Connor following close behind. 

"Morning!" I said, giving her a quick hug before Connor pushed me aside.

"And congratulations on the success of your Saturday video." He said, smiling his usual cheery smile. She returned the smile and shoved a Starbucks drink toward him.

"I got you guys something seeing as I insisted on coming over so early. I presume Jc is still in bed?" She laughed, noticing the absence of our fourth companion. We nodded in unison, ushering her into the kitchen were Kian was eating a bowl of sugary cereal.