Stay Home, Jc

Man, my back feels like hell. I pulled the blankets closer to me without opening my eyes. But you can bet my eyes shot open when someone pulled the blankets back. Kian. Kian was still here. The laptop was still on, now it was on the floor where we must have pushed it while we were asleep.

"Kian." I whispered, nudging him. He didn't budge. I shoved him harder and he groaned.

"Andrea it's like seven let me sleep in, babe." I cringed. He thinks I'm Andrea? I shoved him really hard now and he fell on the floor. 

"Andrea!" He yelled jumping to his feet. His eyes went wide when he seen it was me.

"Oh. Ricky." Wow, thanks for sounding so excited Kian.

"It's actually like noon, for the record." I said, shoving his phone toward him. He took it and made a confused face at me.

"Are you mad at me?" I just shook my head and looked away. Kian took the hint and left without saying anything more. I don't even know why I'm mad. Is it just because he thought I was Andrea? What did I expect him to say? I got up and made my way toward the shower, I was supposed to go to the gym today but I'd slept in too long. 

After the shower I tried to be cheerful, but when your day starts out bad it just ruins the rest of it. I walked downstairs and was greeted by Trevor singing his new single, Darkside. He has an amazing voice, no denying it, but on a day like today singing was the last thing I wanted to hear. I blatantly covered my ears and walked past him to the kitchen. Someone was half inside the fridge, I looked over the door to see Kian. He was shirtless and his hair was a mess but other than that he looked pretty good considering the lack of sleep he got.

"Still mad at me? If not we could go to Jamba Juice and get something?" Ugh, he knew me too well.

"I'm still mad at you but I guess Jamba Juice is more important than my pride anyway." I say, watching him close the fridge door. He stretched and yawned, giving me a stellar veiw of his muscles. What am I saying? 

"I don't even know what I did though, at least tell me." He said, walking toward me until he until he was directly in front of me. He looked up and pouted his lip out as if that'd help me make my decision. I looked down at my feet trying to hide the fact I was blushing. He bent down a little so he could look at my face. "What did I do? Was it really that bad?"

"No-" I coughed, trying to clear my throat after hearing how raspy my voice was, "It's nothing really, just that you kept me up all night and I missed my chance to go to the gym." I said, desperately trying to cover up how sweaty and uncomfortable I was getting. 

"So you'll come with then?" He asked, giving me a hopeful smile. I nodded, knowing not to trust my voice. 

"I have to fix this mess first, be down in a few." He said, taking off upstairs. I smiled and turned around.

"How come you guys didn't invite me?" Jc said. He was wearing a beanie, probably to cover up his bedhead. 

"We didn't think you'd want to go." In truth, Jc had been the last thing on my mind when Kian was practically pinning me against the wall. But now I did feel kind of bad, of course Jc would want to go to Jamba Juice. 

"You're joking right?" He  chuckled, standing up and scretching. Thankfully, I didn't check out his muscles. At least I'm not having strange thoughts like this about all my friends. 

"Well, if you reallly want to go I don't see why not-" Kian cut me off, running up behind me and covering my mouth with his hand. "Ew, Kian, four fingerth in my mouth." 

"Sorry." He mumbled, removing his hand. "You actually can't come Jc, Ricky and I have a lot to talk about, you know after the whole Andrea fight. So yeah, bye." Kian said, grabbing my arm and pulling me toward the door. I wiggled around trying to break his grasp.

"That was mean, we can talk about that stupid Andrea stuff any time. Jc wanted to come with us." I said, watching him whistling as he got into the car. I joined him seeing as I wasn't going to hear his reply through the car.

"Yeah, but, I just feel like we need some bonding time after that fight."

"Wasn't that what we were doing last night?" I asked, laying back in my chair. I heard Kian sigh.

"Yeah, but we just need more, trust me. Like this morning you were already mad at me again so obviously we need more." It was obvious Kian was just making an excuse but I didn't want to read into it too much so I just nodded.