Lean on Me

After a long day of camera problems we finally got our collabs done. Just as we were wrapping up we heard Kian open the door. Wishbone barked at the sudden 'intruder' and we heard Kian curse at him.

"Did you guys know Wishbone peed by the door? I stepped in it as soon as I took my shoes off." Kian grumbled, but when he came around the corner he was grinning so it must not have dampened his mood too much.

"I take it the brunch went well?" I asked as I helped Connor clean up the aftermath of his zany video. 

"Her parents cancelled on us so we just hung out at her place." He said, opening the fridge to do a quick scan.

"Ou, sexy." Jc laughed, closing Kian's face in the fridge. Kian yelped and jumped out, chasing after the now fleeing Jc. 

"You guys are such goofballs." Rebecca laughed, making her way toward the door. 

"Bye, Rebecca!" I laughed before suddenly remembering something, "Watch out for that pee puddle!" I yelled but judging by her loud groan it was probably too late.

After another ten minutes Kian and Jc settled their duel and joined Connor and I on the couch. Kian sat next to me and leaned on me annoyingly. I glared at him and he just made a kissy face at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Jerk." I laughed leaning back onto him. Our leaning quickly evolved into a who can push the other off the couch first game.

"Guys, cut it out. I can't hear my show over your laughing." Jc said, throwing a pillow in our general direction but accidentally hitting Wishbone instead.

"Oh, sorry buddy, you can blame those weirdos for that." Jc said calling him to him.

"There's only one way to settle this, we'll have to use your futon." I didn't really have anything better to do so I agreed with my best friend and we raced to my room. 

A/N: The chapters will get longer, noob me thought half a page was a suitable update. It will be more romantic I just want to ease into it instead of it all happening one chapter. Vote/Comment pretty please?