Feverish

"You're absolutely sure you're okay? You look a little on the green side." Kian said, reaching over and placing a hand on my forehead, "Well, you're not feverish."

"I'm fine. Stop worrying about me, worry about what you're going to say to Andrea."

"Do you think I should get flowers or something?" The thought of a disheveled Kian showing up at my door with flowers. My mouth turned into a wicked smile before I could stop it. 

"You're being so weird today. Should I get flowers or not?"

"I'm being weird? Really?" I thought I'd been doing a good job acting normal. He laughed loudly.

"You're acting so weird buddy. And I'll ask again; flowers or not?" Shoot. I'd forgotten he'd asked about that.

"Definitely. Roses." He swerved to turn onto the road we'd almost passed and made a quick visit to the flower shop. When he came back out he had two bouquets of roses, one white and one red.

"Which do you think she'll like more?" I looked at them both. Andrea was definitely the classic red type, no doubt about that. I pointed to the red and he smiled.

"That's what I thought but I figured I'd buy both just in case." He shoved both bouquets toward me.

"What are you going to do with the white ones?" He shrugged. 

"You want them? You're into decorating your room lately maybe some flowers will liven it up. If not I'll probably give them to someone random on the street." He said, smiling as he seen Andrea's apartment building up ahead. I held the roses close to me and smelled them while he wasn't looking. 

"I'll keep them." I said, thinking of how nice they'd look beside my bed. 

"How very manly." He said sarcastically as he pulled into the parking lot. I frowned at the sudden realization of how close we were to having to see Andrea. 

"Hopefully she's home." Kian smiled, grabbing the roses and getting out. I took a deep breath in of my roses before putting them down and getting out. I can do this. It'll be like I'm acting. I ran to be by Kian's side and we exchanged smiles. 

A/N: Everyone should go check out my new Rickian smut because if you don't I will cry. (Insert shameless self-promotion here)