Awkward Author's Note 2

In case you are blind, or a total idiot, this is an author's note and NOT a part of the story. Now that we've got that out of the way, on to the point.

This is the note I mentioned last chapter where I'm going to list the possible next Rickian story options. WHICH, if you enjoyed this story and want to read another one pertaining to Rickian, don't forget to follow me.

1. Vegas: When the O2L tour stops in Vegas it's only natural that the boys want to take advantage of the crazy atmosphere and get a little crazy themselves. But when does a little crazy cross the line and become too crazy? When Kian and Ricky wake up in bed next to each other, with matching Wedding Rings.

Now, this story is going to be semi similar to My Other Half, where most of the story is spent with them oblivious to how they feel about each other until the end. For some reason this is just how my stories tend to turn out, probably from watching too many animes with that tactic. So, there won't be many fluffy moments etc.

2. Baby daddies?: When a series of unfortunate events leads to Kian and Ricky being the designated caregivers for an infant baby it's anyone's guess how it'll work out. Will it tear apart the friendship they worked so hard to make? Or will the experience bring them closer than they ever thought possible?

When Andrea called of their relationship without any explanation a month ago, Kian was absolutely crushed. With the help of his best friends he has been coping. So when she calls him out of the blue and says she only left him because she'd been diagnosed with fatal cancer he's really shook up to say the least. Then, she drops the bomb shell on him of why she called. She's pregnant with his child and she isn't going to be around long enough to raise it, which leaves him. But the state prefers two names on the caregiver form, so it's only natural she'd put Kian's best friend in the world under his name, right?

This one is going to be the most difficult, it's a lot of storyline to fit into one fanfiction. If you guys want it though I have a sort of plot planned out for it. It's going to focus around the first year of the baby's life and how Ricky and Kian's relationship changes while experiencing the whole parenting process together. It'd probably be the longest of the three, but I don't know how interested you guys would be in the whole baby side plot. 

3. It's What Friends Are For: Kian is in love with his best friend, Ricky. Ricky is in love with the bad boy Lucas. When Ricky confides in Kian and asks for his help winning over his crush, will Kian be strong enough to put the one he loves' feelings before his own? Will he ever let Ricky know how he feels for him? Or will he end up being the best man at their wedding?

This one would probably be the most like My Other Half. It's going to have the whole one guy pining the other thing but with a bit of a twist, which is guy number three. It's going to consist of lots of almost-confessions and lots of moe for poor Kian. BUT, THERE WILL ALSO BE FLUFFY CUTENESS! 

So, that's what we're working with. If you don't like any of the above options I'm sorry, but I'm a shit plot schemer and if you have a suggestion that's any better let me in on it. None of the titles, descriptions, or plots are EXACT, this is my rough copy sort of thing. The one with the most comments in exactly 24 hours will be my next Rickian fanfic! (Each person only gets one vote so don't be a dumbo and spam the comments if that's your plan)

Oh, and I'll probably eventually end up doing the other fanfics that don't win as well, just not as soon. I'll probs delete this note when I decide a winner, so if it goes missing that's the reason! Love you guys and sorry for the SECOND AWKWARD AUTHOR'S NOTE. AHHH. Sorry, I'm going to go before I say anything weird.

(anything weird)

... Too late...

LITERALLY FOR SOME BUTT REASON MY SMUT CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONLY SHOWS TO MY FOLLOWERS SO IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT ITS YOUR OWN FAULT FOR NOT FOLLOWING ME.